When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crazy Day Here Today , My Damn Roof Sprung A Leak!!!!

rbj69

man it has rained all day today and i mean downpoured, , my road has at least 15 ft. from the curb water settling , and i have a slow leak in my watch room today , now i have to get a roofer out to find the leak , my first leak , any suggestions?

also how is everyone else fairing weather wise?

well raines , u know u could have just kept it if u wanted to lol, i have three pots accepting water in my work room lmao , its kind of fun though , my little girl is playing in it lmao

and all u guys with great weather , i say this , enjoy it while u can , lol

RBJ,

I live in the Carolinas also, western NC. I found one of these in my basement last night:

Snakes

It was a pretty exciting experience. Actually my two-year saw it, thankful she didn't think it was a toy and try to play with it. It took a while, but I got it out.

I think I would rather have dealt with a leak.

... now you can test whether your rep collection is waterproof. good luck.

roflmao, damn it i knew i shouldnt have purchased that bergeon water tester, i could have saved money and just tested my watches in my attic , lmao

wow a snake and your two year old found it , man u r lucky, i would have crapped my pants if my little girl which is also two was near a snake, im glad it worked out and no one got hurt

after it cleared today i took a peek on my roof , and evidently some of my shingles got blown off cause i found a place where it appeared to be leaking and there r quite a few shingles missing , i guees that explains the leak, huh?

it seems when it rains it pours lol the old cliche eh!