When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

C'mon El Make A Limited Ed Of This One...

dadog13

A month ago when i posted the "request" for making the PAM 222 and after EL made the limited edition of the beautyful watch I decided to try again with a model that shouldn't be difficult to replicate..

Again, like in the previous project all the ingredients are present(only the engraving of the back should be correctly replicated)....all we need is just someone like EL that brings it here...and that shouldn't be so difficult to do....he will definitely make money on this one...

even the movements on this one should be of better quality than the one on the 222....

we could have this baby with the asian mvt ( I have the 029 with asian mvt and it is great!)...then we could have the 2836...2983....mmmmmmm!

well my dear friends what do you think about this?

More positive posts about the idea...more possibility that EL will make a limited ed of this....

Edited by dadog13

Why's it called the North Pole??

Because the boys at Panerai thought....."hmm....let's make a limited edition watch.....we'll give it a catchy name.....tack it onto some event or other....preferably something that is connected to National Geographic.......and ...bingo....if we put a map on the back....they'll love it.......it'll consolidate our Xmas bonus this year"......:lol:

I like that watch :yeah:

Even if they don't make that particular model, it's long past high time to make a non-black or white dialed PAM. I'm sick of my wife and my friend's saying, "Oh, another big round silver watch with a black dial" every time I buy a PAM!!!

You got it!

Can you imagine having to tote that beast that far on foot? It's a PITA to even wear a modern Sub under a parka, taking your mitts off, putting them back on, pulling your cuffs over the watch, it's in the way all the time... the best watch I've found for expedition work is my 6536 Sub. The thing is small, it's thin, it's unbreakable, and it does not matter how cold it is. And it's light. When you're cutting the strap ends off your pack to save weight, you do NOT want to be messing with big watches.