When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I'm wearing this while I wait for my Slevin to come back from Jakub where it is having double AR and a DW change :) And also, while I wait (though I've lost hope by now) for my Pam111h that has been in customs for a month now :(

Anyways...here's what I'm wearing...Just a regular Aeromatic with qurtz movement...It is the watch that I have that most commments gets...allways from girls... :) and it only cost me 0.01 eur on e-bay plus 10eur shippping...so all in all a preatty good deal :)

relogio1.jpg

cheers

Great looking watch Golfman, this is perfect replica of Big Pilots watches useing during WWII, in my opinion 10 times better than any IWC Big Pilot

Thanks K2222, i am thinking exactly the same ;)

I really this watch because it has a real Pilot Watch look, without the risk of having a crapping "IWC Big Pilot" look :lol:

Some information ... (not mine, but ..)

"Originally Flieger "Beobachtungsuhren" or "B-Uhren" (observation watches) were produced by 5 brands (IWC, Stowa, Wempe, Laco and Lange & S

Can't believe no one has mentioned TMG's lovely swiss cheese strap yet. I think it's tailor-made for that Tudor!

It is an acquired taste however. At first, I was surprised. :p

TMG Below: "Dluddy actually noticed it -straps never get by you two" ...damn skimpy. :p And a compliment for sure. Is it a Rios strap like the one I showed that time?

dsc04487et0.jpg

Can't believe no one has mentioned TMG's lovely swiss cheese strap yet. I think it's tailor-made for that Tudor!

It is an acquired taste however. At first, I was surprised. :p

Thanks Vic, I think.... :p

Dluddy actually noticed it -straps never get by you two ;)

That's a wicked watch TeeJay :) I'm looking to get the 009 PVD after I saw Rambo's wristshots :lol: although I'll be wearing it on the black rubber strap. Hopefully my supplier can source one with a pvd buckle.

Thanks, amigo :) My 111g came on a rubber strap, which was also fitted with a 22mm PVD 'thumbnail' buckle. I ordered the PVD Pre-V buckle off eBay to go with the 24mm strap :)

I'm sure your supplier will be able to track one down for you :) Or, as mentioned, you could just order one in regular SS, and have it PVD coated ;)