When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Week Wrist Check - Jan 28-30!

hiker01

Well, there's always a first and this is my first wrist check:

Finally got my PAM036 from service and it was perfect timing, I just made this strap for it from a small amount of very old leather that a freind gave me,

I think it matches the dial, you be the judge:

pam036b.jpg

pam036a.jpg

and this for Tues:

pam029a.jpg

pam029b.jpg

the two together:

datwins.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MONDAY

Pesto. Pane. Panerai.

pestopanepaneraiqs8.jpg

But Woman cannot live by bread alone. :p My DSN PAM 112 and some scrumptious lobster ravioli.

paneraieravioliwristiema6.jpg

TUESDAY

The rarely worn PAM Purdey 152 by Repgeeks in-house collector, Toro Bravo on my much-worn Barbour jacket.

pampurdey154vi6.jpg

Custom-made Dirk Nero (Buccaro) strap with beige stitching. Gorgeous. I mentioned it in the 005 thread, remember? :)

pampurdeydirkcy8.jpg

Open officier cover showing the dial.

pampurdeyopenpj5.jpg

I loved this watch ever since I saw it on Ola. :tu:

pampurdeylionyr7.jpg

...thanks for getting the ball rolling, HikeUSA!

dsc06905md0.jpg

Tomorrow is looking to be another cold cold Canadian day, so I'm wearing the frosty and sleek Patek Philippe Nautilus from Narikaa, MBK edition. This watch has flawless precision and accuracy, and looks just perfect with the special and rare classic-style easy to wind crown, complete with finely engraved logo. I could stare at this watch all day - but alas, its a Monday, meaning there's work to be done!!

I know how you guys hate to see my Daytonas, but this one belongs to a friend who did me a big favor by letting me wear it Sunday evening (in exchange for resurrecting it from the dead, modding the CGs & installing a gen crown/tube..........some friends make you sing for your supper). So I thought you would not mind too much if I modeled it for the wristies. This was 1 of the rare times when you could actually make out the details on the dial (I really do not know how people actually use these black faced watches to tell the time -- they are bang-up hard to see under most lighting conditions.......and I have 4 eyes, so I should know)

redleather0091.jpg

For anyone who is interested -- yes, this is the graphite test watch & to quote Sonny & Cher the beat goes on (so far for 1 week & a day........& counting).

Hello There! So Damn cold in Hongkong this 2 weeks. But something warm me today; 2 of K2222's double AR watches came back!

Today(Monday):

Still with my ETA7750 AP ROO "End Of Day" on MBW Nylon Strap; very comfortable: B)

Picture104-1.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Tomorrow(Tuesday):

My favourite IWC3717 with K2222's Double AR: :D

Picture039.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Day After tomorrow(Wednesday): :D

ETA UPO with K2222's Double AR:

Picture069.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

Hello There! So Damn cold in Hongkong this 2 weeks. But something warm me today; 2 of K2222's double AR watches came back!

Today(Monday):

Still with my ETA7750 AP ROO "End Of Day" on MBW Nylon Strap; very comfortable: B)

Picture104-1.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Tomorrow(Tuesday):

My favourite IWC3717 with K2222's Double AR: :D

Picture039.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Day After tomorrow(Wednesday): :D

ETA UPO with K2222's Double AR:

Picture069.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

ooohhh lovely where you get the mbw strap for your EoD?? ^_^ i

I hate your friend too, hahaha. That one looks awesome on a strap! Let's hope indeed the graphite solution will work out on the long run.

Yes, even though you cannot always make out the time on it, it is still a very cool watch. I think the strap lends it just a bit of extra legitimacy since it is so plain & unpretentious & not what you normally see on non-braceleted 'tonas (most people who replace the original strap or bracelet install something more exotic or extravagant).