When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK's Group Buy and Beyond - Where's TTK?

hiker01

Spokesman........most certainly not

I know Neil

But his business is his affair

as mine is mine

two different canoes, two different paddles

so if its arbitration you want you wont find it with me.

Hi Reg

Your a good man. I have done business with you on three recent sales. Our beef is with TTK and not with you.

If we felt there was no justification to our threads then things would be different. I learned to day, albeit from one member, that TTK has never refunded on a sale he could not deliver. To me this isn't right. I am sorry he is ill, but going back in history/ threads.....it's become a pattern when the kitchen becomes hot.

RWG is a forum that advises members on scammers, the lastest on what not to get into out there on the web etc etc. Reputations/status endorsed by RWG goes a long way to us the members. Maintaining that reputation and support by RWG is a priviledge that must be supported by actions not inaction.

Sorry, but this is how I feel.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Reg

Your a good man. I have done business with you on three recent sales. Our beef is with TTK and not with you.

If we felt there was no justification to our threads then things would be different. I learned to day, albeit from one member, that TTK has never refunded on a sale he could not deliver. To me this isn't right. I am sorry he is ill, but going back in history/ threads.....it's become a pattern when the kitchen becomes hot.

RWG is a forum that advises members on scammers, the lastest on what not to get into out there on the web etc etc. Reputations/status endorsed by RWG goes a long way to us the members. Maintaining that reputation and support by RWG is a priviledge that must be supported by actions not inaction.

Sorry, but this is how I feel.

And I second that......what do you say ADMIN Group??? Please let us know what you think? Is the ADMIN suppose to act as an Arbitrator on situations like this with Priviledge collectors?

Thanks!!!

I second that too. I think if the Admins know TTK and can help us resolve that, it would be the best solution. Members of RWG should be warned.

And I second that......why do you say ADMIN Group??? Please let us know what you think? Is the ADMIN suppose to act as an Arbitrator on situations like this with Priviledge collectors?

Thanks!!!

still didn't received anything. C'mon Neil, do your business corecctly!

Now i know why ttk doesnt accept paypal... no paypal no refund....

Join the the Club! Maybe we should form a "Frustrated and United Customer Club of TTK!" - FUCCTTK for short!

Who wants to be President?

I kissed my 2 Rollies goodbye, already!

I haven't...and I don't know why my post would be funny..

@hike...TTK didn't scam anybody..you can say a lot of things about him...but he ain't a scammer...really don't won't to add anything else...do with this thread or any else threaqd whatever you wanna...I have just posted my experience untill this day (open orders)...and can say that the previous two went ok...

good night and have a nice day!

Edited by dadog13

I still haven't got the order from RG GB...waiting for two pieces...Noob and Yachty...

Haven't heard anything from TTK even if he said he will ship it 10 days ago...

I received the tracking number from TTK a couple of days ago...I am expecting them soon to arrive...

don't you think all this would be more effective on RG ??? Just a thought.. :rolleyes:

it's effective in here as well...to let know people that TTK ain't a scammer as some of the members in this and other threads try to make him look like...

BUMP

STILL NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER *GRRRRRRRRRRR***

Hi itseme, hope you eventually get your watch......TT Navi still going strong. Testament to buying what you want from members that you trust. The watch is exactly as described and arrives quickly.

Who needs a dealer dropshipping from China when there are people on these boards selling great watches closer to home?

To the best of our knowledge TTK has never scammed anyone, therefore I would be very surprised if the members in this thread do not in fact receive what they paid for.

Ken

I'll believe it when I see it. Before he was knocked offline on RWG he posted a thread stating that my watch was mailed mid February. No tracking info of course. Since that time I have rec'd 2 watches from China, one from Hawaii, another from The Zigmeister and so on and so on. I am very skeptical Ken.

@ Lanikai

I am sure the postings would be better served on the other site, but then we might be accused of trying to cut off his potential business earnings over there. Enough said.

Right about now if a parcel did arrive I would be worried to open it because of any air borne pollutant chems that might be inside waitng to pop out.....remember, he did write he was once a PI and other things in his early life. B)

I'll believe it when I see it. Before he was knocked offline on RWG he posted a thread stating that my watch was mailed mid February. No tracking info of course. Since that time I have rec'd 2 watches from China, one from Hawaii, another from The Zigmeister and so on and so on. I am very skeptical Ken.

@ Lanikai

I am sure the postings would be better served on the other site, but then we might be accused of trying to cut off his potential business earnings over there. Enough said.

Right about now if a parcel did arrive I would be worried to open it because of any air borne pollutant chems that might be inside waitng to pop out.....remember, he did write he was once a PI and other things in his early life. B)

Ditto Here, SJ!

Indeed, he's shipping them with Anthrax to certain people....

Are you both trying to scare me? LOL! I would ba amazed if that happens.......we'll see! I'll let you guys know!

Hike

I haven't...and I don't know why my post would be funny..

@hike...TTK didn't scam anybody..you can say a lot of things about him...but he ain't a scammer...really don't won't to add anything else...do with this thread or any else threaqd whatever you wanna...I have just posted my experience untill this day (open orders)...and can say that the previous two went ok...

good night and have a nice day!

Hi Dog! We'll see! I've retracted that statement, and I'll let you guys know if you are right! Thanks!

I'll believe it when I see it. Before he was knocked offline on RWG he posted a thread stating that my watch was mailed mid February. No tracking info of course. Since that time I have rec'd 2 watches from China, one from Hawaii, another from Ziggy and so on and so on. I am very skeptical Ken.

@ Lanikai

my point being; how can you be "accused" of anything? who is the responsible party in this issue... not you, not the rest of the members in the group buy.. i just cannot see how a "solution" would be brought about on this board ?? If it's a debate you are interested in then I would equate it to a game of slow table tennis.. back and forth..is all..

Neil has obviously made many enemies with his sharp tongue, and up until recently for lack of a better word .. exclusive sales of MBK-MBW... "monopoly" would be a very charged word... so there are many that would like to see him fry..

I have been at the recieving end of his so called "wit"

But I don't in anyway believe that Neil is a "scammer" in anyway shape or form.. and this is coming from a member who has nothing to gain nor loose by stating this.. with all his percieved faults.. Neil may be a person who is vindictive and would withhold sending out the watches immediately for the simple reason of "getting back" at those who are ... in his mind messing with him.Look at the members who have not recieved any communication from him.. just a coincedence that they are the members who stood up to him and in a "no holds barred" posting of his business ethics.. or "scamming accusations" ? I don't think this is a coincedence in anyway.. is it right ..NO... is Neil capable of this behavior... YES... IMHO

And that is why my suggestion that it would be better to face the man rather than him not even being able to view these posts

my suggestion as I stated was ..."just a thought" .. but i have explained my thought out more thoroughly....

Sure this talk will get back to him.. but what good will it do here ?? other than to flame the man... you want bantar.. or a solution? or better yet .. your timepiece that you already paid for ??

and in closing .. I Don't blame anyone for being as emotional because the principal coupled with the money dished out already (no matter if it is 1.00 or 100.00) .. makes it all the more grating...

IMHO all the postings here are not really helping the members who are without their watches.. and if you say it will hurt his sales on the the only board he is allowed on... Well, it would seem to me ..Neil has made his bed... and it's "his" choice to loose sales .. not the members who are left without what they bought and paid for..and have yet to recieve..........

Edit add:... it has come to mind that ... Neil has already made the decision to loose sales.. past tense

forget the watches .. a Refund is in order here.. members here have a very vital fact ... "Truth" .. you hold the truth in your hands.. validated proof that the watches and communication have been ignored.. no "wit" needed.. simple ... TRUTH..

my point being; how can you be "accused" of anything? who is the responsible party in this issue... not you, not the rest of the members in the group buy.. i just cannot see how a "solution" would be brought about on this board ?? If it's a debate you are interested in then I would equate it to a game of slow table tennis.. back and forth..is all..

Neil has obviously made many enemies with his sharp tongue, and up until recently for lack of a better word .. exclusive sales of MBK-MBW... "monopoly" would be a very charged word... so there are many that would like to see him fry..

I have been at the recieving end of his so called "wit"

But I don't in anyway believe that Neil is a "scammer" in anyway shape or form.. and this is coming from a member who has nothing to gain nor loose by stating this.. with all his percieved faults.. Neil may be a person who is vindictive and would withhold sending out the watches immediately for the simple reason of "getting back" at those who are ... in his mind messing with him.Look at the members who have not recieved any communication from him.. just a coincedence that they are the members who stood up to him and in a "no holds barred" posting of his business ethics.. or "scamming accusations" ? I don't think this is a coincedence in anyway.. is it right ..NO... is Neil capable of this behavior... YES... IMHO

And that is why my suggestion that it would be better to face the man rather than him not even being able to view these posts

my suggestion as I stated was ..."just a thought" .. but i have explained my thought out more thoroughly....

Sure this talk will get back to him.. but what good will it do here ?? other than to flame the man... you want bantar.. or a solution? or better yet .. your timepiece that you already paid for ??

and in closing .. I Don't blame anyone for being as emotional because the principal coupled with the money dished out already (no matter if it is 1.00 or 100.00) .. makes it all the more grating...

IMHO all the postings here are not really helping the members who are without their watches.. and if you say it will hurt his sales on the the only board he is allowed on... Well, it would seem to me ..Neil has made his bed... and it's "his" choice to loose sales .. not the members who are left without what they bought and paid for..and have yet to recieve..........

Lanikai.

You're supper passionate. I vote we add Lanikaii to 'Vote for President'. With a man like this man ....what a world this can be!