When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the week wrist check - 2nd - 5th of March

UB7

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy,

i realized just after i posted the question that i have the answer in my signing.

Indeed it's a gen which i bought 12 years ago after a real huge bonus i got for bringing in a deal.

Carpe Diem

Cats

That's okay Laz...since the GTG I can't get Rolex out of my mind, so the feeling is mutual! :p

Ouf !!! I see that i am not the only guy who is went back with a new addiction ;)

Since i have seen Stephane collection and all the vintages rolex of guys at the GTG ..... :crazy::bangin::wub:

MY 1680 WHITE IS ON THE WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY B)

@ laz : so have you take your decision about Which Pam mate ?

For today .......... same as yesterday :D

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

pam009wrist1.jpg

pam009wrist1-glowing.jpg

I don't remember you getting that one, bro :lol:

Absolutely awesome watch, though :) That said, I do fear you may find it to be a none too versatile watch... A tan colored strap can move it away from 'tactical' to 'casual', but, I've not really seen a PVD luminor which looked 'smart'... Ever so, awesome watch, I'm sure it'll get plenty of good wear :1a:

After my Wristcheck extravaganza this weekend, I got lazy today. So, just a few snaps!

MONDAY

Yep, you guessed it. Still Feta1's SFSO -- here being lumed in my loo. TMI perhaps. :p

breitlingsfsolumepurplexr8.jpg

TUESDAY

DSN 113 on the Mario Paci Senape. :wub: :wub:

dsn113senapeko4.jpg

There is no watch that this strap doesn't make look gorgeous.

dsn113senapewristiezr8.jpg

Gorgeous, Fendushi. Is Breitling the one marque that never has put a foot wrong? I can't find one watch of theirs, that looks off.

(And that's after not liking Breits at first! Just like Panerai...)

I guess it's just a matter of personal taste. I tried on a gen SFSO in a jewellers, as I was thinking about getting a rep for my collection. My immediate feeling upon getting it on my wrist?

:nonono::yuk::nonono:

I just didn't like it. Not one bit.

Now, you may think, "But you didn't like PAMs the first time you tried them..." and,that would be quite true. I didn't. But. The thing that I really disliked about the SFSO, as gorgeous as it is, was, compared to the case size, the actualy dial size was rather small. Almost like sticking a Submariner dial, in a Planet Ocean Case. I like big dials for practical, as well as aesthetic reasons, so quite simply, the watch failed to meet my prime criteria. Absolutely lovely watch, just not for me at all. As I said, just a matter of personal taste :)

Back to wrist checks, here's a shot I promised you last week, and all I can say is 'me luv you long time' (Or should that be, me ruv you rong time? :lol:;) ), as, having worked up the nerve to put the springbars in, this is what I'll be wearing for quite a while ^_^

DSCN3546.jpg

Edited by TeeJay

Gorgeous, Fendushi.

Is Breitling the one marque that never has put a foot wrong? I can't find one watch of theirs, that looks off.

(And that's after not liking Breits at first! Just like Panerai...)

Thanks Victoria... :D

Yeah, me too... I didn't like Breits at first. Now I keep flicking through their catalog deciding which gen to get. :lol:

today this :

SNV86824.jpg

superplexi ;)

SNV86825.jpg

just kidding .... my new project - a long way to go still

i wish i would wear this :

SNV86821.jpg

but the dial has some problems (paint gets loose on the sides) - needs to be fixed first,

and all the other flaws :)

so i wear this :

SNV86817.jpg

cheers,

Frank