When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fading from view...

POTR

Rob no man or woman deserves to be in the position you are at the moment. Keep being strong!!! Hope you will be better soon.

I have a strap in my drawer I just found I am not using. Paypal a reasonable amount to POTR to help him with the bills and I will send it to your adress.

A win-win situation. You give something and you also get something in return for the good you have done ;)

dsc00732dz8.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy crap what a story! I hope we as a community can help a bit to relieve some of your burdens. It really sounds overwhelming how much went wrong... and let's hope you get a better president with a more social policy agenda soon! I've watched too many documentaries that showed similar situations... between an rock and a hard place so to say.

Good luck and let's hope the thing we can do as a community can at least help you a bit... hang in there dude!

OK,

Our good friends @ RWI are also giving us some assist. More to come!

Further to my post re the Time Zone watch course, and other "bits"

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=364724

All of this material is now available for immediate download.

Just PM me with the items you want, I'll respond with a PP addy, and as soon as the $$ are received, you will have the DL link.

Also I have some boxed assortments of watch parts, O ring kits, and stem, springbar, and other assortments, which can go into the "kitty"...This will all be announced in the next 24 hours.

For those who PM re the TZ and other info, please don't forget it is late here now, i will be in bed soon, so may not get an oppotunity to reply for up to 18 hours. (will try to look in quickly before work in the morning, and maybe during the day) but could be as long as 18 hours.

Offshore

This has been in from the start.

We all need some direction, down the track, just what to do, and how to proceed.

It`s late now in Oz. and as our US. , EU., and other friends come in, am sure this direction will come

later to-morrow.

MOVED TO POTR AUCTION.

CIMG1218.jpg

Rob -- Unfortunately, my Supporter status expired today (without notice!) & my renewal payment has not yet been processed, so my mailbox remains locked & unusable. Otherwise, you would have a PM. Help will be forthcoming as soon as the RWG gears allow it to be. In the meantime, please PM me if you are able to.

TT -- If you are reading this, I hope that you will wave whatever magic wands are at your disposal to expedite the process.

Edited by freddy333

You have friends all over the world POTR.

RWI as previously mentioned is happy to help the efforts started here on RWG. We have our own thread going and hope that it is beneficial to you in some way.

Forums and it's members need to stick together and rally around those in need. Keep the chin up POTR, you are a resourceful guy and will rebound with your finances and your health. My prayers are with you bro.

:)

First of all Thanks Mike (Two-Tone), for pointing towards this post. POTR please check you PM, I wish to send you a direct gift and I think it's a splendid idea for all to participate in the Auction Thread for POTR. Please look at the Auction Thread for POTR as I will be offering...

A handpicked brandnew unworn, QC tested "PAM 183, Radiomir Black Seal, Asian Unitas, Ar coating, Saphire crystal front + back, genuine leather with Pre-V buckle, screw down in crown"

@POTR, I kno your situation sucks, I wonder if you have checked into some alternative healing processes? And please have a positive outlook/perspective as that can determine everything. I don't believe anything/nothing happens without reason. Have hope there are tons of ppl and even wealthy ppl gone all the way down to the bottom only to learn valueable lessons they couldn't have gained any other way only to find themselves back at the top again! If they can do it, I believe you can as well. Since I live in Thailand I've been quite involved with some charity events helping underprivilged children, the main thing tho what they need isn't perse material funds (not trying to minimize it) but what they truly need is a change of perpective, thought, and positive injection into the right direction that will always be a part of who they are and that will ultimately shape their future. Of course theirs a need (direct need) of material things (funds, money) but for the long term it's better to teach somebody how to fish. I hope I'm expressing what i'm trying to say properly as English isn't my national language.

I got some great books that I believe will help you into the right direction as well, I wish to send you.

You're in my thoughts & prayers

Chris

post-935-1205990292_thumb.jpg

post-935-1205990441_thumb.jpg

post-935-1205990518_thumb.jpg

it's great to see the entire community rally around to help POTR in his hour of need.

Ken

The ENTIRE community has to do a lot more, if it is to make any difference to POTR.

Not wishing to put a damper on anything, but I had to say this.

@Admin and Mods:

Can we some how create a POTR "Raising fund account" , auctions apart ???

Some how I fell that we can raise more funds this way.

Food for thought.

This is EXACTLY how I feel.

This , has and needs to be done.

Nobody should do a little, then walk away feeling "good" about themselves.

Kick my head in if you like, .................. I`ve got no problems..................compared to POTR.

@Admin and Mods:

Can we some how create a POTR "Raising fund account" , auctions apart ???

Some how I fell that we can raise more funds this way.

Food for thought.

@AMK,

If anyone feels they would just like to donate some $$ to the cause, they are welcome to PM me, and I will give them a PP account to transfer to.

Today, I have had a number of members send me funds for the TZ watch school and other info.

We, and POTR, really appreciate it.

In particular, one unnamed member, donated $100 to the "fighting fund" for just a little bit of (very valuable) info. Just a wonderful gesture, and so typical of the spirit here.

So once again, if anyone wants the TZ course, or any of the other info available, shoot me a PM and i will arrange.

Offshore