When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares

timbo

I saw in the series set in england he was wearing a breitling.

If anyone in the uk fancies having a look its on channel4 now. It looks quite large, all black ceramic or pvd coated, with a black leather strap. Also looks like it is a chronograph of some sort.

lol i've been watching this show here in Australia.. hooked!.

I was wondering the exact same thing about his watch.

Usually he's worn what I thought looked like a pilot of some sort but this in latest episode with the pizza place, it looks PVD so a different watch.

I think I remember someone mentioning Breitling in one of our food network spotting threads.

Good memory, Slai! It was in my "Lidia Bastianich" thread which covered most telly celeb-chefs:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=354924

Here he is wearing I believe a BCE (doesn't seem to be the new one though):

grbcesy2.jpg

The crown guard looks very corum so does the dial.

For me, this half-moon design is the clincher. GOD WHAT IS IT. Azimuth?? Alpina??

post6dn1.jpg

I'm taking out my 2008 Wristwatch Annual to search for it.

EDIT: Dani, this is the closest Corum I found that matches. Don't think it is a Corum.

corum_admiralscup_tide-thumb.jpg

I Googled "Gordon Ramsay Timepiece" and found a link in the Rolexforums:

hxxp://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=28157

One person suggested it was the "Asprey No. 8 chronograph". I think that's CLOSE. This is the Asprey's No. 8 Dual-Time.

What do you think? The lugs are identical and straps are identical.

aspreysno8dualtimerx6.jpg

Or maybe it IS the No. 8 Chronograph?

aspreysno8chronographnc9.jpg

post6dn1.jpg

...like many husband's (hi FxrAndy!), he allows his missus to wear his watches. This is his wife Tana wearing the Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Avenger (correction). ;)

tanaramsaybreitemergencmf1.jpg

Friggin awesome show. There's so much garbage on TV these days, I find myself watching Ramsey, Anthony Bourdain, and Top Chef more than anything. Funny thing, the overseas version is so much better with Gordon swearing up a storm. Classic. :victory:

Here's the only shot worth capturing... telling Sebastian of Sebastian's Restaurant in L.A that he's a "Fake Chef". Maybe he means "Replica Chef" :lol:

Post9.jpg

I judging by the last 2 screen shots... I think Victoria's got it, it looks like an Asprey chronograph. Look at the pushers and the lugs on the shot above. Then again... they don't look like arabic numbers, they look like normal rectangular hour markers.

B)

Edited by fendushi