When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

As they say ........ "It has your name on it"

UncleJay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought being known by name @ the OP Boutique was a very special feeling to me. Although it is still special, it pales in comparison to what Uncle Jay has emblazoned on his two PAMs.

I've always dreamt of having my own personalised PAMs that were recognised by AB himself, but who would buy the other 49 watches of my "RWG" special edition watches? ^_^

ST,

I would have my name put on the watch. I don't know what font was used but I can ask for you, good question. I know the 195 was engraved in Italy and the 206 in NY, but they look somewhat alike.

if its not too much trouble that would be much appreciated, but I'm sure some of the good folks round these parts might already have and idea what it is.

thanks

ST

Hillarious. I was just wondering where you got that 195, since it was such a good rep. Then i realized it was a gen. Absolutely fantastic.

And the eod. You just clarified a giant mystery for me. I couldnt work out wether the hands were yellow with white lumed center (like on my rep version), or the other way around. Apparently there were some rep versions with the wrong hands, but mine is correct:-) Well at least the hands are.

Super good to have you onboard :D

Hey Unlce,

These pics are awesome and so is your knowledge! I like your attitude. I having a feeling that your way of thinking is probably why you in fact have 2 gen PAMs with your name engraved on them. Keep the pics coming!

Edited by Sweattdogg

(Err, just in case you missed it, I live in SoFla) ;)

For some reason I thought you lived in Europe. Was beginning to think I was the only one In SoFla

Also Unclejay I envy that marlins case back. Very nice!

Edited by chuck

Oh heavens, there are loads of us, Chuck. Look at Florida in the RWG Member Map.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?autocom=gmap

Thank God Shaq left, else we'd have tipped over by now.

Lol, that big oaf only cares about championships. Look how well he's doing now at Phoenix. The hell happened to his thigh and everything that was wrong with him before he left?

And don't even get me started on the heat. It's disgusting even hearing about how bad they play.

Has there ever been a SoFla get together?

Lol, that big oaf only cares about championships.

Well, that makes all of us -- you know how Miami fans are notorious for only getting excited and attending games when there's something at stake. This city is too new for anything deeper.

Has there ever been a SoFla get together?

I read that the second RWG meetup at Dave & Buster's was, well, a bust.

But the first, organised by Phoband, was a great success.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...mp;#entry150026

150026-14920.jpg

This was in November 2006. This was the next meeting.

• 1 year later...