When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So which new reps are in the pipeline?

Rolexman

There is a significant difference: The HBB bezel is solid ceramic. Most of the watches that advertise themselves as having ceramic cases are actually stainless steel with a ceramic coating (similar to PVD).

I'm not saying that the cost of the HBB bezels is justified, only that it requires a substantially different process that the typical "ceramic case".

Damn, I didn't know they use ceramic coating over steel :o

I was actually referring to the J12 full ceramic reps. Surely they have more ceramic in them than a bezel and some of them cost less than the HBB ceramic bezel.

Pix Posted Today, 09:50 AM

Good to know, as I only could judge the Porsche and HBB by myself. I was wondering about quality after I read D4M's review of the newest Graham, which attracts dust

d4 reviewed a Graham by a different maker than the Graham Oversized Chrono fighter.. the Graham made by the maker of the HBB and the just released Chopard is first rate,, no dust collecting on my Chopard..it started with the 06 IWC CD.. that seemed to have been the turning point for the rubber straps..IMO

Pix Posted Today, 09:50 AM

Lani, I think you just discovered my disease...

Look at your Montblanc watch or pen, you'll most likely see my name on it, indeed...

NO DOUBT.. :lol: ... well if another MB comes out soon .. the review and pics will have to be "honours" to you..

I might be excited about these,I guess, but it depends: RO seconds @ 12, skyland, 1911 BTR: could they be working on some sort of module to put on the asian 2892? Let's hope so, because otherwise those reps are going to all have pusher/crown/subdial position problems that can't be fixed. And aside from the AP, they're going to be $500 reps of $2500 watches. I guess the only one of the ones mentioned the heritage is nicest, but not as nice as the equally reppable and way, way better cost-ratio Fifty-Fathoms.

Andrew has told me that the Zenith Defy is in the works. This is the one watch I am really pumped about. The Concord C1 will be one I am gunning for too. I have tried to buy the gen through AD's in Canada, but no one has any in stock.

Andrew has told me that the Zenith Defy is in the works. This is the one watch I am really pumped about. The Concord C1 will be one I am gunning for too. I have tried to buy the gen through AD's in Canada, but no one has any in stock.

I know one with a C1 in stock if you're interested.

i am amazed we haven't seen more zenith or the UN maxi marine

i'd pay HBB $$ big bucks for any zenith, defy or not.

IMO The Defy is one of the most ugly watches around. It simply looks too high-tec. It almost looks like one of those cheap kids walky talky watches :bangin: ....

Man I do hope the Skyland comes through! That's one hell of a looker, and off course the BTR. That one is on my list to!

Already repped but not available from our collectors, only Watchonpo ... when are we going to get the PAM194 in titanium instead of SS? It's not much more in price from Watchonpo... The genuine is titanium, and as some may remember, I like titanium :thumbsupsmileyanim:

What ever happened to Watchonpo's English division, etaworldgoods?

He scammed a bunch of people and dissapeared <_<

I guess I forgot that part :(

I remember his collector status was revoked and his section hidden, but not why...

so I guess he got luckyyy ...

Big pilot project abandoned.

I figured as much. I hope some maker can figure out a way to put a datewheel on a 6497 or some other large movement...as long as they get the date in the right place, I can live w/ a faux PR.

they should do this version of the zenith defy extreeme

exul0.jpg

Invicta has been able to copy and replicate the bracelet and case design so it should not be too hard for the rep makers to do the same. Very different and brilliant design.