When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EuroTimez 14kt TT Strap Test

EuroTimez

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well done Chris..... good job

Now start selling us some watches m8

of ben je nog dronken..? :)

Thank you all for the kind words, I'm also really sad about the results :(

But this is a grey / underground market so what can you expect.

@ Capice,

Ik ben niet dronken, ben bezig in the achtergrond ;)

Ik zal je een geheimpje vertellen haha, alleen ons nederlanders kan het lezen. Ik ben stock aan het inslaan van hele populaire modellen. Ze zijn heel super, ze worden extra gecontroleerd etc zodat wanneer ik ze aanbied ze direct verkocht kan worden. Meeste dealers hebben het niet zo mooi als dat ik ze heb.

Ben ook nog een beetje aan het wachten totdat ik samen met mijn assistant and contact in china/eu alles "streamlined" is, bookhouding/inventaris/bestel gewijs.

Verder ben ik nog bezig met een aantal geheime projecten hahah.

gr

Chris

oeps ;) okay okay Nederlanders, belgen. Andy you can read dutch? I thought you were german, but it's very near... ha.

@ Stephane thanks for the gen rollie boxes they're very very nice exactly as described. Keeping one for myself.

Happy to hear that you keep one for yourself. PM me if you want a good source for these items.

Toch kan ik nederlands lezen mais je suis francophone dus begrijp ik niet alles :lol:

Met vriendelijke groeten ;)

Happy to hear that you keep one for yourself. PM me if you want a good source for these items.

Toch kan ik nederlands lezen mais je suis francophone dus begrijp ik niet alles :lol:

Met vriendelijke groeten ;)

Je suis d

haha, chronus, I studied french but my I didn't use so I lost it. But THANKFULLY I GOT an APPLE ta-da with translator ;) Okay lets keep it on an universal language that everybody can understand or else we're gonna have a war. Everybody gonna randomly chat their own language :p french, german, dutch, italian, spanish, russian. Only the english ppl gonna feel left out with nothing to hide...

Is it really? I used to think that as well. It certainly WAS on the older models.

But when I compare the rep I reviewed to the gen Ebay pics I don't see much difference. I'm sure there is some difference, but "instantly noticeable"? I definitely couldn't detect it without straight comparison. Perhaps the gold on the rep has a bit lighter, "yellower" tone... and the gen gold is more "rosy"?

I can't speak for you, of course, and in pictures it would be impossile to accurately discern the color of anything but I can certainly instantly tell 14k gold from 18k, whether it's cheap-ass QVC jewlry on a chick's hand or a looking at a rolex rep or gen in person. Rolex's gold is really obvious. I believe rolex has a higher percentage of copper in their yellow gold, but who knows?

How can I tell? I don't know. I don't know if it's because my wife collects jewlery and I've been with her 100's of times @ flea markets and antique stores as she picks through a tray of gold jewelry and goes "10 karat, plated, 14 karat, filled, 18 karat, 14 karat, plated, 22 karat" or what, but they do look really different.

Yes, too me translate much for better you speak me with toghether

Lovely Chronus, lovely ;)

Well, it's been a while since I learned French in school (for 5 years... and had a teacher from France. Everyone hated her!). Now it's just word for word translation i my head.. so reading and writing is not too bad... speaking and listening is awful now! And on top of that I usually end up halfway drifting into Spanish! :lol:

Well, in our wide open world, instant communication world, at the end of the day what really counts is that everyone can communicate.

Even if sometimes we need three different messages to make it clear to eachother, it happens.

RWG is a great example.

From all over the wolrd people are communicating about the same passion.

Of course, the consequence is that a new language is invented everyday.

English is a starting base for that new language.

• 1 month later...

In The Netherlands on the auction site 'marktplaats.nl' still the 'solid gold' Rolex watches are sold for over 1100usd. I am not sure, but the advertisement surely looks like the ones Chris used to make there....

Hopefully it is just old stuck, but who knows.......

In The Netherlands on the auction site 'marktplaats.nl' still the 'solid gold' Rolex watches are sold for over 1100usd. I am not sure, but the advertisement surely looks like the ones Chris used to make there....

Hopefully it is just old stuck, but who knows.......

Indeed... looks like the same model....or is the dial ..more purple....?

check here !

Indeed... looks like the same model....or is the dial ..more purple....?

check here !

These are the same advertisement with similar text which earlier were advertised under the name 'Chris' if I remember correctly

So it is a bit weird. On the one hand it is said that it cannot be guaranteed that it is 100% solid gold, but in the back door it is still being sold... Hopefully it is old stock. Other wise it really makes you think...

That is not me or my partner... that is all I can say... Look also at the picture I think it is a gen... look at the CG it is too perfect, look at the DW.

Ok. The pictures are not from the seller himself. So then the seller is using pictures of a gen. Because the advertisement text are referring to a high grade replica: 1:1, sapphire, 'real' swiss ETA, etc.

So that is even worse...

I thought only Eurotimes had acces to solid gold parts of the Rolex reps.