When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist Check

ubiquitous

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris, at the level speed acquisition, you should have 100 watches at the end of this year ;)

Hah! God I hope so! Umm, I'm not sure if my new bride is with me on this idea though... :lol:

I love having all these wonderful watches around...but to be honest, I bought both of these a while ago...I had the 3717 at the GTG, but kept it in the hotel room as it was wounded from my attempt at the day/date swap...pesky hour wheel pinion broke off in the hand... -_-

The sub is also not new...just a new crown/tube... B)

And to top it off, in order to buy the Hublot that I just got I sold two of my babies...the Chopard GT XL and the Lange Baton dial from my wedding post. So this month I actually have FEWER watches. Damn...what's up with THAT??? Okay, I gotta go find some watches to buy!!! :D

this is a Good Day All... I completed my first crystal removal.. a big deal for (me) one in a row... :D

so today I am wearing my PAM PR.. with bracelet.. my preference is for the bracelet... actually my fav PAM on bracelet

dsc0005mu3.jpg

dsc0002ir9.jpg

the bracelet is oversized and I like it that way .. it is in sync with the rest of my arm... :lol:

Congrats lani! The PR looks sweet

Here is a cool AR picture

csoar.jpg

csoar2.jpg

what did you do with the crystal in the second pic ??? :lol: you gotta have at least one rep to qualify UB... :rolleyes: congrats man...looks awesome..

@Italliano... sweeet HBB brah..

I had a hard day at work ... we had some education sessions for the partners and in the middle some deal went bad ... don't u just hate that kinda days :huh:

But around noon got a call from reception that they delivered a package for me ... this could mean only one think ...

White SS Daytona aka. "The Traveler" arrived ... no time to lose i thought so i set the time, slapped it on an instant love story :wub:

DSCF1726.jpg

DSCF1739.jpg

PS ... Stephane i dont know about ure watch regulating skills but i have set time on this around noon and as i write this it maybe lost 1 sec on me in 6 hours ?

Maybe its the air here ;)

Of to BP dinner soon, guess what ill be wearing ...

LAZ

PS ... Stephane i dont know about ure watch regulating skills but i have set time on this around noon and as i write this it maybe lost 1 sec on me in 6 hours ?

Maybe its the air here ;)

Of to BP dinner soon, guess what ill be wearing ...

LAZ

Wow, I will move close to your place Laz :)

Here it would have lost a couple of minutes :(

Anyway, isn't the goal of the traveller to test the feeling more than the time accurancy ?

Oh, of course, it's a seconds @ 6 which is also a thing to test but it's still runing so far after 16 months :D

Enjoy Laz, as long as you wish.

Cheers

Stephane

PS forgot to mention: tr