When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Angus out for the count? What's up with Puretime?

tanya

Website down all week. Anyone know what's going on????

No offence but this is how it always starts. I heard this song twice this year already and in the past couple of months. Until his site is back up and there is some sort of confirmation my money stays in my pocket. Hope it all works out !!!

Puretime website back up!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I had some correspondence with him last Saturday, but I think he's burried in mails....

Always the same excuses. It seems like Angus took his business elsewere! He isn't as involved as he used to be. I remember the times :g:. Good oll' TRC and the BCE en SOSF Sneakpreviews......

...his new website seems to be a curse for him.....when I am doing business on reps it is not about super-pricing :nono: the best communicator gets my money.....when I decided to buy a watch...IT MUST BE NOW!!!! and not when I received the answer some days/weeks ago :cry:

Hope Angus will be up and running in the very near future.....we don

ive been trying to email him TWO custom orders for a while and no response.. very odd

I am awaiting delivery of my ssd. Angus has sent me a tracking number but it doesn't seem to work.

What shipping company does he use? EMS.......????

I am awaiting delivery of my ssd. Angus has sent me a tracking number but it doesn't seem to work.

It usually takes atleast a day or two before the tracking works. Sometimes it does

Angus is one of my favorite collectors....however since he launched his new website, he hasn't had the same customer service as he used to. Maybe it's just growing pains.

Say what you like regarding Josh and Andrew and high prices/price fixing........ but BAR NONE, they STILL provide the best customer service.

I agree with PAM1A, the dealer with the best communication gets my duckets

Having the same experience, very strange not like him at all.

Maybe under the weather? :huh:

I've had the same thing the past month as well....

I wonder what's going on ?

From my experience, it usually takes 3 - 4 days for the tracking number to show up in the EMS system.

I heard from angus couple days ago but i took for than a week for him to get back to me. In his email

he mentioned that he moved his office and maybe that is a reason why he is so late in reply to our pm's.

Hmmm, :g: have a look guys :

Here is what i found on Angus profile today : "Last Seen: Today, 12:43 PM "

Looks like Angus gets some interest to us !!! :1:

Hope he is going to resolve the current problems of his customers ...

Xel

Edited by xelorrolex

Hmmm, :g: have a look guys :

Here is what i found on Angus profile today : "Last Seen: Today, 12:43 PM "

Looks like Angus gets some interest to us !!! :1:

Hope he is going to resolve the current problems of his customers ...

Xel

My first time dealing with Angus - I just sent a question via his new site, curious to see when/if it gets answered. I'll update here with time frame of my experience with him. :g:

No need to panic folks, heard back from him last night.

:o Lucky guy !!! Still no news on my side <_<

Should i start a paypal dispute to be considered ? :g:

EDIT: It's now 41 days ago that i paid so it is just the time to do this (max: 45 days) !

EDIT (2): Angus, please, i know you are surrounding the forum from time to time, FOR GOD SAKE, WHY DON'T YOU CONTACT ME, WHAT's UP ? YOU ARE AWARE OF MY PROBLEM (which is yours as well !) AND YOU DO NOT REACT !!!!!

Xel

Edited by xelorrolex