When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bank Holiday Monday wristcheck

Pugwash

If someone had told me the BCE was this good of a watch I surely would never have waiting so long to pick one up! Over a month it's been on my wrist - I even tried to flip it for my MBK Nautilus, but after just one day I had to put it back on! This watch is un-take-off-able!

dsc09346ya8.jpg

pen = gen

If someone had told me the BCE was this good of a watch I surely would never have waiting so long to pick one up! Over a month it's been on my wrist - I even tried to flip it for my MBK Nautilus, but after just one day I had to put it back on! This watch is un-take-off-able!

dsc09346ya8.jpg

pen = gen

It is a great watch....I got mine last Friday from PT and it is amazing! I can't take my eyes off from it! If i could i would wear it even when asleep :Jumpy: Let alone that every friend of mine who has seen it would ask too many questions about it! It's certainly a daily-wearer for me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Tuesday I have to go for the Great White again!

Now with correct case back not yet aged to my taste but soon will be (thanks guys, you know who you are).

A genuine 93150 (but still with rep endlinks as the 580 do not fit the MBW 1665 :( )

RolexSeaDwellerGreatWhite_800_43.jpg

And here a new wrist shot that french speaking/reading members will enjoy ;)

RolexSeaDwellerGreatWhite_800_42.jpg