When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post Cinco De Mayo Mid Week Wrist Check

dluddy

Got my Yachtie from Andrew on now. It was a replacement so I couldn't tell you which version it is- bright silver Rolesium dial compared to the beige-ish Rolesium dial model I sent back...

DSC01071.JPG

Defective one:

DSC01069.JPG

Cheers, Arty

toomuchgear Posted Today, 06:03 PM

Great choices Lanikai!

Thanks tmg.... Couldn't resist.. i got one of your signature vintage pieces on order.. it'll need a little work .. plagarism is the best form of flattery..

great choice in straps on the 187 .. i like the design of the divers strap .. especially after seeing a genuine at a Sunday Brunch..

Thanks tmg.... Couldn't resist.. i got one of your signature vintage pieces on order.. it'll need a little work .. plagarism is the best form of flattery..

great choice in straps on the 187 .. i like the design of the divers strap .. especially after seeing a genuine at a Sunday Brunch..

Hmmm..... a 1655 perhaps?

Vintage :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Got my Yachtie from Andrew on now. It was a replacement so I couldn't tell you which version it is- bright silver Rolesium dial compared to the beige-ish Rolesium dial model I sent back...

DSC01071.JPG

Defective one:

DSC01069.JPG

Cheers, Arty

wow he replaced a good one with a [censored] one? hows that for "customer service"?

Thanks DL for posting the WC early !!!!

This ...Tuesday

dsc0023xb0.jpg

WOOW!! Newbie here! Wondering what type of Rolex lanikai was wearing on that beautiful tuesday! Also what mod's you did on them and where to get it!!!!!!!

THANKS