When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where's Waldo...and Victoria for that matter?

Toadtorrent

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Ok -- I can now declare myself officially concerned.

Any news about Vicky?

I should add one of their two cars is out of commision so she is doing allthe driving around too.

Ken

Hmmm...all those reps...no car? We do know her priorities, I see.

Let's face it...you guys just cannot accept that her new wrestling career has taken all of her time.

She'll be back after the cage match with somone named Fritzl.

http://www.victoria667.com/

Yes, a message from her two days ago insisting that she would soon be back....

I'm sure she will, but I'm not holding my breath either.

Thanks, Rya. I just needed to know everything is ok with her.

If she's not going to return I'll miss her... but I can stand it as long as I know she's not in trouble. :)

Thanks, Rya. I just needed to know everything is ok with her.

If she's not going to return I'll miss her... but I can stand it as long as I know she's not in trouble. :)

Agree. But strange anyway. Not really the same without her...Must be some auntie visit!

in the past everytime i would log into this forum, i always enjoyed reading and viewing posts for Victoria. then i did notice that she had not been around, posting or commenting on threads. i was gone for awhile and pop in periodically now; glad i came across this thread and good to know that our beloved Victoria will be back and she is safe.

come on home Victoria we all miss you :):wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit, I've got a hunch that Victoria won't be returning... I hope I'm wrong, as it's not the same without her. It's too quiet, like being in town really early, and it's light, but there's no one else about...

It's strange, what, over 4,000 posts in less than a year and then "poof".

I mean she held her ground when she was criticized for introducing irrelevant topics, accused of turning the forum into her blog, she didn't disappear then.

My friend has a theory that the Victoria persona is actually someone who isn't her and had some "funning" at our expense, I understand that's a pastime on the internet.

Incrediably detailed and elaborate persona though, weird.

It's strange, what, over 4,000 posts in less than a year and then "poof".

I mean she held her ground when she was criticized for introducing irrelevant topics, accused of turning the forum into her blog, she didn't disappear then.

My friend has a theory that the Victoria persona is actually someone who isn't her and had some "funning" at our expense, I understand that's a pastime on the internet.

Incrediably detailed and elaborate persona though, weird.

I don't think Victor will be back.. but regarless I hope everything is well with V...

Yeah, it's completely impossible that a genuine WOMAN could be a member of this forum. Must be a conspiracy! :D

Seriously, I hope she comes back too.

This is possible but I sincerely doubt it is true. I have had conversations with Victoria that were fairly long/elaborate and she always stuck with her story well. The wrist-shots were also pretty convincing. If this was just some guy faking it then I have to congratulate him on keeping so well in character and devoting so much time and energy to pranking us! To successfully pull this off somebody would need to invest a fairly large sum of money in characteristic reps to be posted here in photos. Definitely probable for a prankster genius, but I think too much work for an amateur.

I think the real story is a little more upsetting. A few people here were very very rude to her and she contemplated leaving many times. I have a feeling that some of these individuals persisted in harassing her via private message causing her to become so frustrated that she left without any warning. The last message she sent me basically read "I am almost out of here". If this is the case then I really hope you people are proud of yourselves.

I think the real story is a little more upsetting. A few people here were very very rude to her and she contemplated leaving many times. I have a feeling that some of these individuals persisted in harassing her via private message causing her to become so frustrated that she left without any warning. The last message she sent me basically read "I am almost out of here". If this is the case then I really hope you people are proud of yourselves.

If this is true, it's really sad. What makes RWG so great is that we have so many different personalities (and nationalities). People like Robi, for example... sometimes when he's drunk, he's stupid and highly annoying, but you gotta love the guy (despite all his little f*ckups). He's quite a character. :D

Victoria was a character too... some liked her, some don't. But that's what forum (and the real world) is all about. If we all were the same kind of people, it would be boring and sterile.

It's too quiet, like being in town really early, and it's light, but there's no one else about...

I wouldn't say it's too quiet, rather more boring things and dramas... But not sure if I would link this to Mrs V's absence.

The image you use is so right : there's light, but no real warmth any more. :mellow:

This is possible but I sincerely doubt it is true. I have had conversations with Victoria that were fairly long/elaborate and she always stuck with her story well. The wrist-shots were also pretty convincing. If this was just some guy faking it then I have to congratulate him on keeping so well in character and devoting so much time and energy to pranking us! To successfully pull this off somebody would need to invest a fairly large sum of money in characteristic reps to be posted here in photos. Definitely probable for a prankster genius, but I think too much work for an amateur.

One of the wrist shots, was of a watch which I sent her (the VCO I couldn't 'bond with') If this was the work of a faker, they were either a ) female, or b ) getting a female to pose for wrist shots.... Fakers might wind people up for their own amusement, send people on stupid errands or ask for money, but they would not be spending this much of their own money just to maintain a charade. Personally, I don't think Victoria is anything other than what she said she was, and, as your message says, I think she might just have had too much, which is sad, as, the worst offenders are no longer around (and good riddance to them being gone)

If this is true that's a really black day for us and it makes me less proud of this forum........ -_- .

Although to some her topics might have been too off-topic, I think she brought some light and warmth here. Gonna miss her...... :(

Well im about to leave this place to!!! Im just here to tie up some lose ends then im gone for good, sad but life works this ways!!!

//robi

Robi, please don't! You can't make me drink alone in the evening while reading this forum ;) - especially after I've just added you to my friends list and I'm proud to have won your strap at the GTG.......

But on a serious note, whatever differences you may have with some people here, don't forget the members make the community and among them there are a lot of people who really appreciate you being around here. You really should reconsider........