When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Andrews White Bentley

colinmgzt

Some quick pics of Bentley from Andrew

75826-31573.jpg

75826-31574.jpg

75826-31575.jpga>

75826-31576.jpg

75826-31577.jpg

large, heavy, and very very pretty. Tried to show missing cross on `t` - it really is`nt a problem,

Engraving on case and Bracelet is a lot deeper than normal

Bezel action is really smooth, crown also screws in and out smoothly with little chance of wrong threading.

Looking beyond the bling effect, it just feels as if some extra care and attention has been taken in

putting it all together

Cheers

Colin

That's a fantastic rep...and great pictures too. Thanks for sharing.

@coolfire: I think it's 44mm. Quite a beast.

I weighed mine and it came to nearly 27 grams, almost an ounce. I believe it's 49mm. It is ridiculous, and the first of my reps I have chosen to not wear a few times for the amount of attention it gets. Serious big pimpin'.

I weighed mine and it came to nearly 27 grams, almost an ounce. I believe it's 49mm. It is ridiculous, and the first of my reps I have chosen to not wear a few times for the amount of attention it gets. Serious big pimpin'.

You mean 270grams, dude? :p Damn.. what a BEAST this is... :blink::blink: Yup, read somewhere it's 48 or 49mm, thanx for the info though By-Tor..and statikman... I may just pull the trigger on this one... :wub:

Thanks guys for all the comments, appreciate it

its 48 mm across the bezel and 52 mil to crown !!

Don`t know about the weight as I said heaveeee :rolleyes:

@coolfire

here you are !

80414-30468.jpg

Thanks again guys

bty just posted in dealer review... new GT fro TTK

cheers

Damn...That's a figgin' MONSTER.... :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

Thanx dude.. :thumbsupsmileyanim::D

Not necessarily a flaw of the rep but I think aesthetically, the hands are too short for the size of the watch(in the genuine too).

All a matter of taste really, although I still haven`t seen a pic

of this watch that does it justice. Buy one and see :) What I have noticed is,

on the maroon Gt, the tip of the second hand is really hard to pick out because

of the colour clash, might have worked better if the second hand had been longer

and/or a different colour.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have this watch, although it has the wheel case back rather than the swilerland one.

Its my favorite watch by far, even more than my new Super avenger. Just as big but far prettier.

No idea on the slide rule. I put up a post the other day about it actually but I only managed to get instructions on a navitimer which has different numbers for some reason.

Try google although the rep is reportedly not that accurate with the numbers so you may not be getting the precise answers if you actually use the slide rule. Please post if you find anything.

Hi!

I also own the same watch as you RRFAN with the wheel caseback :D . It's name is Breitling for Bentley 6.75. The slide rule is PERFECTLY precise, you can do all the calculations with it. (speed, multiplication, division). I've got the instructions but only in german language. If it interests somebody, i'll take a photograph of it.

i have this same Chrono motors T watch and its very nice. It feels smaller on the wrist even though its the same diameter. Its not as thick as the SA. I wear my new bentley 6.75 daily and its very comfortable.. 6.75 uses the same case and bracelet as this watch does.

Hi!

I also own the same watch as you RRFAN with the wheel caseback :D . It's name is Breitling for Bentley 6.75. The slide rule is PERFECTLY precise, you can do all the calculations with it. (speed, multiplication, division). I've got the instructions but only in german language. If it interests somebody, i'll take a photograph of it.

please do post a picture

i did inherit a few slide rulers from my dad but have forgotten how to use them

Thanks !

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...