When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Middle of the Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

two of my first and favourite things and two hobbies :) Omega PO 4th gen and Kramer Pacer Custom I

40192728le7.jpg

Cheers, everybody :p

Wow My friend we definitely share the same passions!!!! Well I am more a Rolex / Stratocaster addict but your Omega /Kramer combo is absoutely stunning! :o

We probably play the same genre (I never saw a Kramer in a Jazz Band) :D

@ freddy333 : thanks mate :) I love you axe, I quess its.. well I could offend you with my quess :p Whats this stunning hollow body one?

@ dluddy: thank you too :) I might agree with your post, I do to love this shot, definetly one of my fav or now :p

@ stevethebest: thanks :) rollie/stato combo could look amazing too, please post some axe/wristshot for us :) I dont play much of jazz, thats true, but I do play more of Eddie and most of solo players like Satch or Petrucci. Only bands I participated in were rock ones. Rock On !!

@ whitestripes: yup, I even wanted to edit this gap in photoshop but at the end I thought what the hell, its all the beauty about this PO ;) 42mm UPO would be a definitive killer watch and Im preetty sure, many of us would buy it again :) at least they could run up with a good bracelet, as thats the whole case here ;)

btw I thing Kramer heads from the time my one was produced are the one of the most gorgous of all :p

gallery65028oo0.jpg

Cheers,

Kuba

Edited by pubus

@Lani: Great Carrera man! I like your taste!

Today I'll be wearing my SMP chrono. I love this watch!

smp_dial2.jpg

3.jpg

Thank you BT.. but I'm still learning and playing with the settings .. I would like to get the detailed sharpness like your images.. I guess i have to manipulate it in photoshop..mmmm.. back to the drawing board..

@ subzero1: imo best dial out there at you pam :wub:

@ freddy333: fantastic one :) not my type, but I bet it sounds amazingly well and its quite the piece of hitory I quess ;)

today its Katowice's Traffic Expo Day and Im about to wear this one among all these siuts and Ceo's Iam gonna pass by there ;p

47684782yt5.jpg

Cheers,

Kuba

@ freddy333: fantastic one :) not my type, but I bet it sounds amazingly well and its quite the piece of hitory I quess ;)

Actually, it sounds like s-h-i-t-e, but it is quite a collector's item and I have alot of personal history attached to it. Like I said, I generally play a 'Paul, which is a much better instrument (for playing music).

Meetings today, so it will probably be 1 of these (gens)

16014and1601012a1.jpg

Here's my APRO with K2222's new AR coating...

That has changed the watch so much that I will now hunt for a good leather strap to make it perfect... :D

Indeed the bracelet looks like the weak point now.

img8968ei3.jpg

img8993xi2.jpg