When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Attempted robbery of my collection

P4GTR

After a long day at work I come home to conspiring little gnomes trying to boost my collection. My girlfriend was already on it, taking pics of them in the act.

Look at that smirk. You're not fooling anyone, gnome. Move along.

gnomepix011.jpg

The little fella with the blue hat felt the heat coming a block away.

gnomepix010.jpg

He was trying to stuff this into the trunk of a die-cast car and make a break for it. No gas, stupid!

gnomepix008.jpg

Look at that little bastard gnome, posing with MY stuff. Gangster.

gnomepix005.jpg

I took my Pam off to see if they would go for it, too. Gnomes LOVE display casebacks.

gnomepix015.jpg

I could barely get the thing off my wrist before...

gnomepix023.jpg

They took the bait!

gnomepix019.jpg

But the fun had to end. Judge, jury, and executioner.

gnomepix016.jpg

I came home yesterday and my girlfriend had taken these pictures. Figured its been a while since I posted any pics, hope you enjoyed.

gnomepix003.jpg

gnomepix014.jpg

Guest carlsbadrolex

I was about to offer my services... but it appears you adn the Mrs. have it all under control!

Fine collection (or watches and gnomes)!

T

Nice pics! I do like this one, how long have you owned it for.....? I do like the current Tag Heuer line up, they have released some nice designs!

gnomepix005.jpg

Thanks, thats my favorite shot she took. I've had the Tag for... going on a year now? I was in Mayor's the other day and was surprised to see they raised the price of the watch another $500. I got it off a friend shortly after he purchased it, and I'm glad I did! I went in to examine the Aquaracer and I was really unimpressed. Disappointing. But Tags got some other really nice stuff out, I love the new Carerra's.

I don't entirely get the gnomes. I'm finding they are all over the house. :lol:

I'm finding they are all over the house. :lol:

Kill them. They will rob you blind. If you call the cops they will just laugh and if you just knock them around they (or others of their kind) will keep coming back. Stick them in boiling water and then skin them. Nail the hides to the outside of your house. You shouldn't have any more problems.

HAHAHHA WTF?

I clicked on the thread fully getting geared up to start ranting and swearing about little punks jacking your collection!! LOL

I got myself all worked up for nothing!

Pretty funny post though.. silly gnomes.

Evil, evil Gnomes. They'll be the end to any collection. BTW, I asked about your avi in another post and don't know if you answered. I figure you cropped a pic of a starlet, but can't figure who it is. So, who is it?

Sorry UJ, I never saw the original question. Its the woman that took these photo's- my girlfriend. :D

Kill them.

Man I should've. Could've made a gnome strap for the Pam? I used my German steel to protect my swiss/CN steel. :angry:

gnomepix013.jpg

HAHAHHA WTF?

I clicked on the thread fully getting geared up to start ranting and swearing about little punks jacking your collection!! LOL

I got myself all worked up for nothing!

Pretty funny post though.. silly gnomes.

Sorry about the rise blood pressure LD. :p

TB and Iron, I agree!

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed.

:oops: Boy am I ever embarrassed. Well, great camera work, did she also set up the pics?

:D Please don't be, we know it is just a compliment, no harm there!

She set this whole thing up, took the pics, the whole 9 yards. I came home to a folder of these pics (on my pc) to share with you all.

She's a keeper P4 B)

As are you D Money. ;)

Funny - i just got a foam, gnome - a travelocity squeeze toy thing, i'm going to bring it on my trip to europe in the fall and put it inconspicuously in the background of my photos :)

:lol: You won't!

Terrifying little critters these are.

But the possibilities for straps could be endless. HKTan distressed gnome @ss, my grail strap.

Very nice and cute post.

I had a great time reading and looking at it :)

Thanks Stephane