When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Muller Madness $$

StormTooper4

The simple answer is the solid 18 karat gold case. Not plated, the real thing. Josh and Trusty have a few of these solid gold reps and the cost 1 to 2 K easy. The price of gold is climbing as fast as oil.

When you have a correct decorated movement and true 18k solid gold case this is like comparing apples and oranges. That price on the FM is an excellent price.

Except most of these are not true, solid 18K gold but rather solid 8-10K gold plated with 18K gold.

I paid about $2,200 for a solid 14k gold Rolex president rep several years ago. Now they are upwards of $4k. I ended up selling it for a mere $1,500. Wish I still had it.

On the upside several months later I picked up a gen day date for $3,800 and sold that one for $6,000. Wish I still had that one too. How I miss some of my watches.

Here's the cheapo version. Asian FM Casablanca from Josh with a beat up $15 gen Sunset dial. Not too bad for $140 out of pocket, even if it is "SWISS MAI" LOL. If only it had better hands.

The gold version is super sharp, and I agree a fair value. I wish I had jumped at Eddie's group buy way back when.

post-2537-1212108717_thumb.jpg