When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new GMT ceramic USD 335 !

budfox

Sometimes prices on that Kings site are not exactly what she is charging for watches, sometimes I received quotes from her by e-mail that were higher than on that site. And with all the frenzy about new GMTII prices will probably go up not down :(

regards

Angus has it now too. Comes with Wrong Hand Stack Asian 2836, Swiss 2836 or Correct Handstack 2836

I was just going to post the exact same thing. Looks like 198 for the asian clone, 298 for swiss 2836, and 398 for CHS 2836. I'm ordering a CHS one today.

It was only a matter of time. Good sighting, but I only see the $198 version (incorrect hand stack) displayed on puretimewatch.

The drop down menu in the description lists the other options. Don't know if he has the others in stock though. Thought I saw someone post that they had e-mailed Angus and he said he doesn't have the CHS in stock.

The drop down menu in the description lists the other options. Don't know if he has the others in stock though. Thought I saw someone post that they had e-mailed Angus and he said he doesn't have the CHS in stock.

I completely missed that. Thanks. And, yes, the big question is if/when he has them available -- now or in the near future.

Worst case, since the case is the same, you could purchase the $198 version & swap out the guts if/when you locate the chs movement in the future.

a dealer that no longer is welcome in here sells the GMT II for 90$ shipped (the cheap version - do not know the flaws because I am no Rolex expert - with asian 21j mvt - but it looks good for the money paid)...it was just advertised an hour ago on the other forum...