When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO 1:1 Coming Soon

too bad is the same old chinese case ( the backcase is too thick ) not so well finished and bracelet too thick also, i wonder if mbk can source the movement and make is own version with correct running seconds, that would be the real ultimate ROO

the white dial with grey subdial looks really good for a rubber clad (just need the correct rubber bezel)

just my 0,000000000000001 cents

cheerrs to all who already order,

best regards

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably a good idea to anonymise that link... we dont want AP pulling a Hublot !

(note i have putt xx to replace the tt in the above link - copy and paste into your browser)

Unless you paste it into a new browser window, the referral logs will still show RWG.

As soon as I receive my black dial, I'll work on a write-up to compare it to the genuine, and do a complete side-by-side.

(Although the genuine one is in Ti)

A side by side comparisson... that would be great Thomas!!! :)

i think the gen comes in titanium AND in steel. Look at the Kronos Club website... both exist as i understand it and it also seems both have exactly the same specifications including the same dial. Only the material of the case/bracelet is different as i understand it.

Why do King's pictures show the new ROO with correct date background in black while A/J are white and incorrect?

Wouldn't they have came from the same factory?

They are from the same maker... but different photograhers lighting etc. .. ergo some pics have had the saturation depleted therefore silver will look white.. I never go solely by the collectors pics.. I thought we learned this from past history .. ie. ChopardXXL ..Rolex GMTII .. I don't think a conclusion can be based on Pics nothing definative anyway.. I'll wait until I recieve the actual replication..

Contempt PRIOR to Investigation.. is what ???....... has anyone "bothered" to find the facts behind the pricing change ??

2 words... "Clerical Error" in pricing .. why would King shoot herself in the foot ... and loose on this investment ??.. members think someone is forcing the price higher ?? sheesh .. after I see APROO's selling for a lot more with all but totally incorrect dials .. not flawed dials but sub second @9 .. no one blinked at the price... now we have a far superior dial configuration .. but not a given that it is 100% (yet) .. and it's not good enough..

and the total dial has been judged on pics that are not the best ? .. for myself I do believe it will look better than the factory pics...

They are from the same maker... but different photograhers lighting etc. .. ergo some pics have had the saturation depleted therefore silver will look white.. I never go solely by the collectors pics.. I thought we learned this from past history .. ie. ChopardXXL ..Rolex GMTII .. I don't think a conclusion can be based on Pics nothing definative anyway.. I'll wait until I recieve the actual replication..

Contempt PRIOR to Investigation.. is what ???....... has anyone "bothered" to find the facts behind the pricing change ??

2 words... "Clerical Error" in pricing .. why would King shoot herself in the foot ... and loose on this investment ??.. members think someone is forcing the price higher ?? sheesh .. after I see APROO's selling for a lot more with all but totally incorrect dials .. not flawed dials but sub second @9 .. no one blinked at the price... now we have a far superior dial configuration .. but not a given that it is 100% (yet) .. and it's not good enough..

and the total dial has been judged on pics that are not the best ? .. for myself I do believe it will look better than the factory pics...

Off board dealer sells this ROO for 495$+ free shipping but i now you are Josh follower hens your "facts behinde pricing change"

They are presing the prices up and away.

For me this has just as much glaring faults as the HBB tempus /senna nothing i woud invest my money into, maybe if it had cost 400$.

Off board dealer sells this ROO for 495$+ free shipping but i now you are Josh follower hens your "facts behind pricing change"

They are pressing the prices up and away.

For me this has just as much glaring faults as the HBB tempus /senna nothing i would invest my money into, maybe if it had cost 400$.

Aaahhhh .. once again Dani .. I see you have come to brilliant conclusions, without the actual item in hand.. .. so if this "off board dealer" has such a good price then "put your money where your MOUTH (or in this instance fingers are)" .. talk is cheap and unless you are "willing" to do something about it as "proof" then all you are doing is blowing smoke.. you come across with a "LOT" of hot air and I for one cannot grasp or understand the odor you are blowing...

Seems as if you won't stop calling people out so let's see some "action" on your part !! you post that you "find" this and that "good deals"

BTW... from dealers no one heard of; but are you willing to stick your neck out and pull the trigger or are you waiting for someone else to do it with your great "finds"

You "accuse" me of being a "follower" .. yet I think I have stood by "my" decisions with action and posted the replications without "advertising" my collector or collectors.. have you ?? or is this just another example of your "crying", because you don't want to or cannot purchase it and are trying to influence others to do the same ?? I cannot remember ever seeing any of these "great deals" that you happen to Google on your wrist or any kind of write up or anything that resembles factual posts !

"little boy" why don't you take your narcissistic thoughts of yourself and your view of the world with your eloquent verbs and try and do something useful for a change like keeping your petty asinine "so called" thoughts in perspective..

You are not contemplating purchasing anything ... I can stand by my decisions!.. but it would seem that your post cry out that you are always a "victim" of circumstance !!

So I would like to see something that resembles action.. Put up or SHUT UP !!.. all these lower price reps you find let's see your expertise in action FOR ONCE just ONE TIME ..Because speaking just for myself I am totally tired of your petty A S S name calling and diatribes that hold no validity or truth.. like your sales .. all Bull Excrement !!!

Show Something other than just WORDS !!! other wise just revert back to your tantrums.. i could use some entertaining today .. specifically a GOOD LAUGH

Disrespect meant !!

Lani

Aaahhhh .. once again Dani .. I see you have come to brilliant conclusions, without the actual item in hand.. .. so if this "off board dealer" has such a good price then "put your money where your MOUTH (or in this instance fingers are)" .. talk is cheap and unless you are "willing" to do something about it as "proof" then all you are doing is blowing smoke.. you come across with a "LOT" of hot air and I for one cannot grasp or understand the odor you are blowing...

Seems as if you won't stop calling people out so let's see some "action" on your part !! you post that you "find" this and that "good deals"

BTW... from dealers no one heard of; but are you willing to stick your neck out and pull the trigger or are you waiting for someone else to do it with your great "finds"

You "accuse" me of being a "follower" .. yet I think I have stood by "my" decisions with action and posted the replications without "advertising" my collector or collectors.. have you ?? or is this just another example of your "crying", because you don't want to or cannot purchase it and are trying to influence others to do the same ?? I cannot remember ever seeing any of these "great deals" that you happen to Google on your wrist or any kind of write up or anything that resembles factual posts !

"little boy" why don't you take your narcissistic thoughts of yourself and your view of the world with your eloquent verbs and try and do something useful for a change like keeping your petty asinine "so called" thoughts in perspective..

You are not contemplating purchasing anything ... I can stand by my decisions!.. but it would seem that your post cry out that you are always a "victim" of circumstance !!

So I would like to see something that resembles action.. Put up or SHUT UP !!.. all these lower price reps you find let's see your expertise in action FOR ONCE just ONE TIME ..Because speaking just for myself I am totally tired of your petty A S S name calling and diatribes that hold no validity or truth.. like your sales .. all Bull Excrement !!!

Show Something other than just WORDS !!! other wise just revert back to your tantrums.. i could use some entertaining today .. specifically a GOOD LAUGH

Disrespect meant !!

Lani

Newbie just becasue you use 10k $$ on reps don't make you anything little boy..

Diffrence betwen me and you or one of them is langued i can't use 10min to do a write up my english sucks and i have to use lots of time to do such things, and i dont have the time to use 1hour for a write up or even to do simpel mods i dont have time for, you see some of us have to work ALOT.

I don't need for you to get a great deal, i em a gold member on the site i em talking about that means a 5k buy limit+ PR WEEK so go cry me a river sucker i dont have any intrest in this ROO or the senna/tempus i em just tierd of your little fishy friend josh&co blasting the prices up becasue in the end members of this board suffers from that not all of us can spend 10k on reps like you seem to do..So my point in reffering to this prices is that they are low and that members shodu see have our sellers are not good when their main goal is to get most posibel money out of us..Atleast in the early days it was not this way..

And what the [censored] is wrong whit my sales ad? that i give great prices and sell alot of fine watches, that people are happy whit buying from me and that members that have bought from me come again and again?

Or are you hung up on the springbars also this time :lol:

Enjoy your day don't go roid rage on me.

Cheers,

Dani

Dani you are well out of line, also this off board dealer you are speaking of does not sell the AP for $495, he sells it at the same price as our trusted on site dealers do. See for yourself: http://www.dhgate.com/p_ff8080811aa658da01...447f4529c8.html

Seems it is listed at $565 to me.... Or should I delete that link too? :mellow:

I see many things I don't like about your posts Dani, I have to question what you are doing here? You certainly add nothing to this forum as far as I am concerned, you just like taking cheap shots at other forum members...

You did it to me here too: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=76486

Sorry for the off topic post people, but I don't like what I am reading here, there is no call for it.....

I am with you Randy ^_^

Disrespect meant !!

Lani

Lani, easy tiger

Admin, better put a leash on this one, surely this is a breach of the forum rules

Off board dealer sells this ROO for 495$+ free shipping but i now you are Josh follower hens your "facts behinde pricing change"

This is a blatent lie from Dani, the off board dealer nobody knows anything about is not selling at that price. It is also a cheap shot at lanikai made to prevoke a reaction......

Newbie just becasue you use 10k $$ on reps don't make you anything little boy..

Diffrence betwen me and you or one of them is langued i can't use 10min to do a write up my english sucks and i have to use lots of time to do such things, and i dont have the time to use 1hour for a write up or even to do simpel mods i dont have time for, you see some of us have to work ALOT.

I don't need for you to get a great deal, i em a gold member on the site i em talking about that means a 5k buy limit+ PR WEEK so go cry me a river sucker i dont have any intrest in this ROO or the senna/tempus i em just tierd of your little fishy friend josh&co blasting the prices up becasue in the end members of this board suffers from that not all of us can spend 10k on reps like you seem to do..So my point in reffering to this prices is that they are low and that members shodu see have our sellers are not good when their main goal is to get most posibel money out of us..Atleast in the early days it was not this way..

And what the [censored] is wrong whit my sales ad? that i give great prices and sell alot of fine watches, that people are happy whit buying from me and that members that have bought from me come again and again?

Or are you hung up on the springbars also this time :lol:

Enjoy your day don't go roid rage on me.

Cheers,

Dani

Well .. I am convinced .... you are "stuck on DUMB" .. :rolleyes: .. it's ok with me if you want to call me newbie.. I hope I keep learning .. unlike you that thinks he is the epitome of thought.. :animal_rooster:

there are members whom I'm sure own more watches and other items than me.. seems like your the only one that is concerned with that.... so if you don't want to buy HBB or AP.. what are you doing on this thread.. there are other ways to bring attention to yourself.. or are you saving the forum with your wealth of information :lol: .. or Gold card status that allows you to act stupid ??

and you are the one that brings up your 10 usd spring bars that don't even cost 10 cents.. the only members that would buy those are newcomers that don't know better,.. and you say you sold this several times.. you mean members who have been around and know the worth of these bought them from you... yeah RIGHT !!.. so you scam the newcomer ?.. you have that right since you carry a gold status ??.. that's why I cannot fathom how you accuse others of ill will .. when you do the same thing you "accuse" others of.. oh I forgot .."gold status"

So dani.. why don't you do yourself and me a favour.. If I post a thread or whatever.. stay across the other side of the street.. and I will do the same...maybe best for the forum if we just use opposite crosswalks..

You better run.. I think your mommy is calling you home.... :good:

Andrew and Kings watch samples are the same according to Andrew. This is a quote from him in an e-mail : "We used the same sample item for shoot. Same maker same watch. Apologies I can't view as I am outside now.

Thanks

warmest regards

ANDREW"

I think there is only one factory doing these AP's.

Lani, easy tiger

Admin, better put a leash on this one, surely this is a breach of the forum rules

It's cool ajoe.. think I'll be excused from this thread.. i just am really tired of this member constantly calling members out using derogatory names and thinking he is above the law .. and can do whatever he pleases.. for no positive effects on the board... I do not back collectors that I purchase reps from for obvious reasons..

But I do believe in due process and facts and not conjuecture before anything can be reviewed or facts proven..

when one tries to influence out of "personal" concerns then that is not even good business.. there are many members (myself for one) that are excited about the APROO release.. why crap all over it ?? Just for the sake of it...

I take issue with sales that charge 10,000 points over the cost of the product, and say that it was because of PM's if it were free common !!..if it were for a fund raising for the forum I would buy it myself.. but for personal gain.. NO.. and then turn around and accuse me and others of untrue lies ...

there are members who sell reps modded at what they put into it .. nothing wrong with that at ALL .. full disclosure.. but taking advantage of members without knowledge is not right.. and who is this.. the Newcomer ... alway's the newcomer is at a loss in these situations.. and then cry from the hill top.. scammer ..of others !!

nuff said .. I apologize to the forum for this portion of what is is a great thread.. but I stand by my principles.. it is what it is...

Lani

This is a blatent lie from Dani, the off board dealer nobody knows anything about is not selling at that price. It is also a cheap shot at lanikai made to prevoke a reaction......

Not a lie a mistake big diffrent atleast i try to find solution on this high prices you just sit and scream i em bad i do nothing.

But i see now if you buy 11 the price is 495 so its 560 for one,

My bad on that one.

Well .. I am convinced .... you are "stuck on DUMB" .. :rolleyes: .. it's ok with me if you want to call me newbie.. I hope I keep learning .. unlike you that thinks he is the epitome of thought.. :animal_rooster:

there are members whom I'm sure own more watches and other items than me.. seems like your the only one that is concerned with that.... so if you don't want to buy HBB or AP.. what are you doing on this thread.. there are other ways to bring attention to yourself.. or are you saving the forum with your wealth of information :lol: .. or Gold card status that allows you to act stupid ??

and you are the one that brings up your 10 usd spring bars that don't even cost 10 cents.. the only members that would buy those are newcomers that don't know better,.. and you say you sold this several times.. you mean members who have been around and know the worth of these bought them from you... yeah RIGHT !!.. so you scam the newcomer ?.. you have that right since you carry a gold status ??.. that's why I cannot fathom how you accuse others of ill will .. when you do the same thing you "accuse" others of.. oh I forgot .."gold status"

So dani.. why don't you do yourself and me a favour.. If I post a thread or whatever.. stay across the other side of the street.. and I will do the same...maybe best for the forum if we just use opposite crosswalks..

You better run.. I think your mommy is calling you home.... :good:

Newcomers? buy my springbars sorry nope veteran members did also i bought them for atleast 12-15$ from river so if you call it a scam to sell after postage fees for 20$ then ok be my guest i atleast saw it as a favor to europen members, i feel sorry for you to get so hung up on such a dumb matter... i only sold 3 pairs to members the rest about 6 pairs i gave away later on..Cant you prvide this for 10cents?? i will buy 100 of you come on back up what you say big guy.

You got the roid rage in this forum my man i only called out that you have good contact whit josh, you where the one to blow up..

You write like i cant afford this reps, that is why i say i em gold member their i only deffend from your wrong talk.

Cheers

The biggest tell in this thread is that not one of Dani's posts have been made about the actual AP watch in question, just about pricing, dealers and other members.......

Way to go Dani, great thread crap <_<

Back on topic, I will look forward with great interest for member reviews of this watch, a movement break down would be most welcome too! I wonder if the transfer gears are jeweled etc....

Cheers! B)

Guys, please don't make me unsubscribe from this thread. There's going to be some good info here.

No problem in my eyes ,Lanikai just called me dumb-scammer and more so i had to deffend from this.

He is stuck on his roid rage it seems and is totaly hung up on some springbars calling me a scammer on the base of that.

So sorry from my side i shoud not have responded at all.

The biggest tell in this thread is that not one of Dani's posts have been made about the actual AP watch in question, just about pricing, dealers and other members.......

Way to go Dani, great thread crap <_<

Back on topic, I will look forward with great interest for member reviews of this watch, a movement break down would be most welcome too! I wonder if the transfer gears are jeweled etc....

Cheers! B)

Big guy,.

One of the key subject in this thread was the price so sorry if i talked about that as did many others.

You are still mad about our last little "talk" get over it dude.

Cheers and have a great night.

Dani

Big guy,.

One of the key subject in this thread was the price so sorry if i talked about that as did many others.

You are still mad about our last little "talk" get over it dude.

Dani:

One of the now "key subjects" of this Thread is you're excused from it...

Between your display here and your display in the football Thread...

Time for another time out...

I believe your warning meter is now peaked...

We'll give you a week this time...

Niter's Big Boy!

Double T