When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Want to help a great kid

KB

Long story short a radio station in Melbourne has $10,000 on offer to go towards fixing someones teeth.

This boy (the son of a friend) somehow managed to get his teeth caught up in a basketball net a while back when going for a slam dunk and has left his teeth deformed.

Ethan is a really great kid, not one of these louts you see on the streets but always polite and fun to be with and as I am sure you all know these teeth can really stuff up his future.

He is one of 8 finalist and is currently leading (the others look like they don't brush anyway) but any votes we can get together will go a long way to helping.

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/shows/...fixmyteeth.html

Click...Click to VOTE NOW for Melbourne's worst teeth!

Ethan is contestant number 5

On behalf of Ethan and his family I thank you in advance.

Ken

@Dani, no free dentisry in Australia and it would take all of that $10,000 and more to fix his chompers.

@bruce79, I'm sure it must have been a kids set up Ethan is a handy footballer but he not going to be slam dunking in any full size hoop for quite a few years yet....if at all.

@rodwc, indeed I will keep this up dated (I have no idea how long it runs for) but once again on Ethans behalf I thank everyone who votes.

In fact quick update now.....Ethan has dropped back from 60% to 55%.......Adrian #2 has move from 20% to 30%

Adrian is the only real competition here but if he spent his youth as part of the Broady Boys he might still have a large supporter base.

Ken

@Dani, no free dentisry in Australia and it would take all of that $10,000 and more to fix his chompers.

Ken

Ken@

That sucks..I paid about 4k$ last time i was at the dentis but i was 22 at that time, but i belive its free until you are 20 here but again free always comes whit some downers like poor work and such i got both fronth teets pulled at one go when i was a kid still scared shiles of the dentis. :p

I hope he wins..Keep us updatet.

Cheers

Dani

Ok it's 7.50am Sunday Morning here in Melbourne and looks as though they are not updating the chart, so it's anyone guess where the votes rest at the moment, I did however discover that there is nothing in place to stop you from voting more than once :whistling: in fact voting again is the only way I can access the results chart.

Please everyone that reads this it only takes a moment of your time to cast your vote but the end result will be life changing for Ethan, I have also since found out that his parents have always intended to go way into hock and get them fixed one day soon and they are very nice people (they must be as they are my friends :D ) so it will also be hepling them when they have two other boys as well.

@Dani I'm not scared of my dentist but I will say he has hurt me more than any other medical proffessional ever has. :D

Ken

Done for a good cause he's doin well nearly up to 60%

Cheers Del

Actually we are waiting with baited breath for the final figures, the thing is the voting chart hasn't been updated all weekend.

Thanks to all for your votes it really is something special for Ethan, his parents haven't stopped thanking me (and asking me to pass their thanks to all of you) everytime I have seen them these past two days.

Ken

Done.

As someone who has lived a life ashamed of their teeth, I have nothing but sympathy for the guy (My lower front teeth are too small, so appear very gappy. Fortunately, I can keep my bottom lip covering them :D )

Looking at the votes, Ethan's the clear leader, so good luck to him :)