When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wristcheck

ubiquitous

Got this one back together yesterday and finally on my wrist once again.

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

In stark contrast to the ROO (which has since departed the collection), I have to say that the comfort of an Oyster bracelet (and it's adjustability) is quite welcomed.

Now that I have the Tudor to wear, the Daytonas and vintage SM300 can go back to the safe deposit box :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great Aquaracer, BT! Very smooth, sleek looking design! Of course, your amazing pics only enhance it's natural good looks :)

And, speaking of great pics... The tourbillon has never looked better, R! Yes indeed... There's something very calming in watching that carriage revolve around that aperture. Glad to see it's found a good home!

:)

Cheers,

R

</div>

lani that is one beauty of a timepiece

thank you ST !!.... it came from Ubi's collection .. and the trans was as smooooth as glass.. I am sooo enjoying viewing the tourbi in it's cage... :D

Got this one back together yesterday and finally on my wrist once again.

IMG_3872.jpg

..I have to say that the comfort of an Oyster bracelet (and it's adjustability) is quite welcomed.

That is a true beauty Ubi. Can't wait to find one, rep or gen, to add to my collection.

And yes, the confort of an Oyster bracelet is so great!

After weeks of 16610, I'm back to this one today:

Panerai196_Kruz_800_22B.jpg

Panerai196_Kruz_800_19C.jpg

Fijuu nice watches guys!

I just came from work :( put in solid 11 hours + today due to the visit from World Wide Sales guys we had today for the 2H of the year plan. (the sales guys on the boards know how this goes round tables , brainstorming bla bla bla ) ...

I took a quick shot of my wrist for u on my balcony before i slip into something more comfy ... needless to say this was one of the conversation starters over working lunch today ;)

shirtcufrolli.jpg

regards Laz