When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Courtesy on ebay ? Tudor Sub

lanikai

Aloha All !!!!

I am bidding on a Tudor Submariner Genuine Dial.. and was directed to it by a special RWG forum member ...... so BACK OFF .... not... YES.. :D

Seriously I am ready to spend some dollars for this .. but as a courtesy... .......... I really would like this one :pray::pray: ... so if you all are planning to bid....... :boxing::bb: ...

:D:D .... thanks B)

Lani

Won it .. thanks Gang !!!!!

dsc03547wk1.jpg

Sorry Lani, I reserved that dial for Stephane already. :D

PS: He didn't trust us enough because didn't post the auction link. :bleh:

Seriously, good luck mate!

How did I know all "you" men would be here ?? :rolleyes:

@vly... we got snow here.. we have all seasons year round ... ya still need them hands.. be nice.. :brow: .... :lol: .... :whistling:

Sir-Lancelot Posted Today, 10:37 AM

You sound desperate, I wish I was selling it.

LOL

Nah.. and as my Sainted Grandma used to say,... " Boy,... don't get mad... get even" :lol:

@Stephane... your lucky dog to have BT proxy for you.. nah... i told maself.. that it wasn't meant to be .. something will come up... and Bam.. but a vet member made it (hopefully) a win-win .. but on RWG how can it be anything else .. huh? ... enjoy .. your project S !!!

tenacious_b Posted Today, 10:35 AM

Bid sniper locked and loaded!!! JUST KIDDING!!!

freddy333 Posted Today, 10:31 AM

Running to the ATM now

Seriously, it is all yours & good luck

At least I trust you guy's.... :brow:

Thanks all !!!!..... Luck to me !!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: ahhh.. TMG.... now that is a good luck signature !!!!

Lanikai - I'm sure you'll get it, but if you really want to lock it down, draft a legal demand letter from Tudor's (I guess Rolex's) legal department and demand that the seller surrender his "fake" and give you $350.00 dollars to cover legal fees. ;)

Lanikai - I'm sure you'll get it, but if you really want to lock it down, draft a legal demand letter from Tudor's (I guess Rolex's) legal department and demand that the seller surrender his "fake" and give you $350.00 dollars to cover legal fees. ;)

that would be dishonest... (I know you jest)... I'm no Boy Scout.. but I believe in bad watch kharma... B)

Guest carlsbadrolex

I MUST RESIST... I MUST RESIST...

Do you know I have had a WTB on TZ for almost 6 months now without a single reply or offer???

Lani, if it were ANYONE else you'd have a tough time prying my fingers off the bid button.

If you get this, and your project is under way let me know. I have something I would like to donate to your project.

T

I MUST RESIST... I MUST RESIST...

Do you know I have had a WTB on TZ for almost 6 months now without a single reply or offer???

Lani, if it were ANYONE else you'd have a tough time prying my fingers off the bid button.

If you get this, and your project is under way let me know. I have something I would like to donate to your project.

T

thanks T.. I surely will...

Awesome. I always wanted a Military Submariner!!

Lani are you going to go for a patina-ed look or are you going to have the hands refinished, and use a clean white Rolex lume and make it look brand new???

I know the more authentic and badassey look would be to go for a yellowed patina lume and leave the hands a bit roughed up but God Damn if I would love to see one fully restored and brand ass new looking

Guest carlsbadrolex

I sure hope he isnt going to refinish or relume that dial.....

Please tell me you are leaving it alone Lani... Its BEAUTIFUL as it is!!! (and so are the hands)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.. DONT DO IT!