When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another new Breitling release!

ChronoKing

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chrono pushers are wrong, dial isnt 1:1

expensive especially without a steel bracelet .. ouch

The chrono version doesnt even have the jump hour and i think thats the main selling feature of the flying B. Im kinda surprised they repped this watch.

Where you read that I think it's a value for money (or even not)???? .... be careful about what you write <_<

If you find it too expensive, don't buy it, that's it, don't ask everybody to follow you in your opinion.

I am suggesting people follow my opinion, I haven't ordered anyone. What's your problem?

chrono pushers are wrong, dial isnt 1:1

expensive especially without a steel bracelet .. ouch

The chrono version doesnt even have the jump hour and i think thats the main selling feature of the flying B. Im kinda surprised they repped this watch.

Sit tight, we will see better things to come, the Legende will be the next one, and that will be a real hit ^_^

I am suggesting people follow my opinion, I haven't ordered anyone. What's your problem?

Ok, you want it? you will receive what you deserve. You suggest to not buy a watch during one maybe two months to protest, that's right? Well, I'll NOT follow your stupid opinion/suggestion, that was my opinion.

Ok, you want it? you will receive what you deserve. You suggest to not buy a watch during one maybe two months to protest, that's right? Well, I'll NOT follow your stupid opinion/suggestion, that was my opinion.

Let me get this right: you have a pop at me for suggesting that the price for this new watch was way too much. You then agree with me that it is too high and you won't buy one either. I then suggest, not especially seriously, that we should not purchase for a month or two as a protest at every increasing prices and mislabelled movements. Note, I didn't order anyone, it was a suggestion. So, what is the problem? You cretinous tool.

Hi All

Tried on an original at the AD today

the watch wears like the AP ROO very

large and heavy.

The white gold I tried on costs USD 51,300.00 (Metal bracelet)

and the S/S USD 13,850.00 (Leather strap)

If the quality of this one is as good as the recent AP etc

I think I will be buying one, as the sec @ 3

movements I have already run really great with a

little adjustment, and at about 4% the cost of an original

it's a must for my collection.

Regards

Richard

The gen flying B is actually pretty thick and heavy. Wears about the same size as a BCE

Heres my old gen. You can see the thickness. It might be a little thicker than the BCE also.

CIMG1207.jpg

CIMG1210.jpg

Assuredly this watch is expensive and besides it seems to be not a real good rep. But if you compare the price of the watch (about 340 Euro) with the prices which are claimed in Germany in some shops, the watch is still cheap :D - but just by comparision with the German shop - there you would pay even for a Rolex Sub 370 Euro(round about 600 US$). Luckily I have never ordered there..

However this exculpates this price not acceptably.

I asked Andrew about the pricing on this and he told me that it was down to the high price of the gen they bought and that the hand inlaid dial cost nearly $100 to make.

Still, if this doesn't sell they will never recoup their investment and will have no choice but to lower the price. It's nice but not a must-have nice especially as the 4 A7750's I've had all developed problems. 2 Daytona's died a death, an SMP Chrono started running backwards, was sent back and was lost and a replacement BCE then stopped within 3 days of delivery. If they throw in a free servicing and a 1 year warranty, I would consider it but as it stands it's too much wonga for a timebomb of a movement.

Assuredly this watch is expensive and besides it seems to be not a real good rep. But if you compare the price of the watch (about 340 Euro) with the prices which are claimed in Germany in some shops, the watch is still cheap :D - but just by comparision with the German shop - there you would pay even for a Rolex Sub 370 Euro(round about 600 US$). Luckily I have never ordered there..

However this exculpates this price not acceptably.

Huh? That still doesn't make it a good buy. There are always dealers WILLING to charge more money than the next guy. They don't count HERE.

Which dealer is this available from? All the usual suspects (Narikaa, Angus, Jandrew etc) can't get hold of it even though it is listed on some of their sites. I've been after one for over a year.

$538+!? WTF? They can go swivel.

To be honest, the prices are getting stupid. I suggest we all stop buying for a month or two as a protest.

That's because Josh and Andrew have an exclusive for a week or so!~ ;)

Kinda like mafia... :D

I have to say that these new rep prices are really really "unbelievable"...

I'll say that depend of the model, for the new Skyland V2, the price if pretty fair.

But, if they want, they can sell rep watches if they want at $1000 (like some HBB rep), I don't give a s***, but I'll not buy them, that's all.... and a lot will not follow too, and dealer/factory will be stick with an over stock. Dealer try to raise the bar and play with a dangerous game with us. The client will always have the last word. Always. It's the law of market.