When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another new Breitling release!

ChronoKing

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! When the 7750 with running sec @ 3 has been released I crossed my fingers for a release of a flying B rep. Now it is out, wow! I went for the Bentley 6.75 which has been fully modded by the meantime (The Zigmeister who else :D ) and can tell you that the movemetn -once serviced- is running like melting butter....

Before taking the photo the Crown is often pulled to stop the runnings seconds, this might account for this difference.

Joshua's picture looks a little distorted also so I'm thinking the actual piece might be better than the photo suggests.

Could be wrong though :mellow:

Wow!! ......and Wow!! ($538)

Seems like prices are so random these days. Skyland Avenger for less than $300 and this for more than $500. I just don't get it. ????

Me neither... I would also like to know under which aspects factories choose watches for replication!? They could rep the Raymond Weil Don Giovanni Cosi Grande or RW Tango too, which looks similar to this Breitling...

I LOL'd... at the almost $600 price tag. <_<

For a watch that has a 50% chance of being broken upon receipt, and lives the lifespan of an Asian 7750?

How do you all justify used gen pricing for a fake watch or two?

I don't think i'm the only one thats going to hang my hat if this trend continues.

Prices havent even decreased for what we now know are not ETA movements, still being marketted as such.

$600... I suggest some of you guys think long and hard about what you are "saying" to our collectors when you purchase these overpriced pieces.

A genuine unimpressed person was used as a sample to make this post.

I find the new Breitling quiet nice! I seems to be a alternative to the JLC Squadro Reverso, which is only available as a Quartz :(

Which dealer is this available from? All the usual suspects (Narikaa, Angus, Jandrew etc) can't get hold of it even though it is listed on some of their sites. I've been after one for over a year.

$538+!? WTF? They can go swivel.

To be honest, the prices are getting stupid. I suggest we all stop buying for a month or two as a protest.

Just don't buy it, if you find it too expensive.

Tell you what, why don't I just let you buy it, since you think it's value for money. In fact, it's goons like you who will continue to pay these silly prices so we all have to pay through the nose. Tell me, do you think it's worth $538?

Tell you what, why don't I just let you buy it, since you think it's value for money. In fact, it's goons like you who will continue to pay these silly prices so we all have to pay through the nose. Tell me, do you think it's worth $538?

Where you read that I think it's a value for money (or even not)???? .... be careful about what you write <_<

If you find it too expensive, don't buy it, that's it, don't ask everybody to follow you in your opinion.

Where you read that I think it's a value for money (or even not)???? .... be careful about what you write <_<

If you find it too expensive, don't buy it, that's it, don't ask everybody to follow you in your opinion.

Magagne, I have to agree that the price on this particluar piece is artificially high. :wounded1: