When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can anyone have so much bad luck as me?

Dani

Have been calling my post office for 2days now and they said today after i have been whating for 2 fuxxing warm days 30-32 celsius (coud have been to the beach and so on)that my watches from Ajo valued at much over 2k is MISSING..

I em out of this hobby from today can't even recive or send out a watches whitout them getting stolen..

So i em out almost 4k$ in couple of months due to thiefs..

All my watches will be for sale very very soon no reason to keep into this when such bad things happens all the time..My gens are all sold soon also this is more then a big loss for me i don't even now have to cope this loss..

OMG. My loss is 1/4 than yours and I already had your same thoughts to quit.

Just wait a few days before starting to sell out your goods, don't take such a decision when you are still hot at it.

Can the post office take it all so lightly? No liability about what THEY lost?

I hope they turn out to be ok.. THey didn't let you know based on the tracking who touched it last?

I now where they where last but who now's its such a big system in work..

I em so [censored] sad right now i think i justed up all my luck when i was born in Norway that was like my lucky moment in life :rolleyes: after that it rolles down..

I now where they where last but who now's its such a big system in work..

I em so [censored] sad right now i think i justed up all my luck when i was born in Norway that was like my lucky moment in life :rolleyes: after that it rolles down..

Now you could move to the US and order all the watches you want......we very rarely loss them! :D

Kidding aside, I feel bad for you! But this happening in Norway of all places??? Maybe in 3rd world countries (I know a few that I won't even mail to any item worth a thing), but Norway????

I don't know you're country that much, but I equate it with the US for efficiency and righteousness........although not 100%, but.........???????

I don't get it? Where were they shipped from????

Hike

But that's it? Gone? :mellow: If the item was declared for 50$? Does that mean it is insured to that much only? Or it can be insured by an outside insurance company? haha. well hopefully it suddenly appears in your doorstep.

Hmmm, it was stolen in Norway? :(

I have also 2 watches coming over me via EMS and I'm now being paranoid. :shock:

If it got stolen in Norway and not in Australia maybe they can still trace it. hmmm..

I don't know Norway that much, I just knew them when I read an article, that Norway has the tallest male around (average of 6'3") ? That was a long time ago. The 2nd time I read about Norway is on this thread. :D

I don't know Norway that much, I just knew them when I read an article, that Norway has the tallest male around (average of 6'3") ? That was a long time ago. The 2nd time I read about Norway is on this thread. :D

Sorry to disappoint you, but the average height of a norwegian male is "only" 5'9"

Source: http://www.swivel.com/graphs/show/22817304

2k worth of reps in one shipment? :o

Yes why splitt up 2 watches?its also only the head no strap,buckle and such only some small parts..

Now you could move to the US and order all the watches you want......we very rarely loss them! :D

Kidding aside, I feel bad for you! But this happening in Norway of all places??? Maybe in 3rd world countries (I know a few that I won't even mail to any item worth a thing), but Norway????

I don't know you're country that much, but I equate it with the US for efficiency and righteousness........although not 100%, but.........???????

I don't get it? Where were they shipped from????

Hike

whent gone in Norway after clearing customs.

But that's it? Gone? :mellow: If the item was declared for 50$? Does that mean it is insured to that much only? Or it can be insured by an outside insurance company? haha. well hopefully it suddenly appears in your doorstep.

Hmmm, it was stolen in Norway? :(

I have also 2 watches coming over me via EMS and I'm now being paranoid. :shock:

Insured even if they where you only get 200$ maximum back and you have to provide invoice on items that have to coresspond to wheight and such.

If it got stolen in Norway and not in Australia maybe they can still trace it. hmmm..

Its posibel to trace it to the depo where all get sorted no longer..I have recived about 50 ems shippments in the last year and i now when to worry and when to just stay cool and when to get mad like now.

Yes we are tall i em 186cm.

Dani, sorry to hear this. But your last loss, outbound to The Zigmeister if I recall, was also nabbed en route. Possible this latest theft is no coincidence, and you've been flagged by some unscrupulous postal employee. Doesn't matter where in the world you are, there are always thieving bastards abound.

Maybe in future, only deal within Europe or if you absolutely have to ship valuable stuff to/from the US, insist upon courier service (TNT, Fedex, UPS etc.) - you'll pay more and also possibly spring for tax, duty etc. (although a 'warranty' repair note can help avoid this) but you're less likely to experience theft. In my experience at least.

Dani, sorry to hear this. But your last loss, outbound to The Zigmeister if I recall, was also nabbed en route. Possible this latest theft is no coincidence, and you've been flagged by some unscrupulous postal employee. Doesn't matter where in the world you are, there are always thieving bastards abound.

Maybe in future, only deal within Europe or if you absolutely have to ship valuable stuff to/from the US, insist upon courier service (TNT, Fedex, UPS etc.) - you'll pay more and also possibly spring for tax, duty etc. (although a 'warranty' repair note can help avoid this) but you're less likely to experience theft. In my experience at least.

Its lost inside Norway not inroute.

Its no connection to the watch i lost to The Zigmeister,

That REALLY sucks Dani, I'm so bummed for you. I know how you felt when you took your first loss and about your thoughts about quitting, then you got excited again and had some nice watch purchases and here it happens again. Something is definitely fishy going on...

But keep the faith, I remember PAM1A aka Theo thought he lost his PAM 28 PVD and his EOD APROO for weeks, then it just showed up. I'm hoping it arrives in the next few days, RWG is better having you around then not my friend. :victory:

dave

I am really sorry to hear that...you've got really bad luck (I tought this bad luck could happen only to my sister - that girl has the worst luck in the world, belive me!)...I'll keep my fingers crossed so they eventually appear at your door!

It is really hard to stay in this hobby after all the [censored] that happened to you...I understand all the anger you feel now...

Bro, I really hope they appear at your door soon.... :clapping:

@Dani: Very sorry with what happened.

It also happens to me now and then. .....( :( By-Tor was saying that these things only happen to me ...... but sadly I am not the only one).

During the last three years I had three watches lost in mail and two clearly stolen.

I am only receiving and sending insurred now ..... but that's an extra of 10 Euros for every shippment.

(10

That REALLY sucks Dani, I'm so bummed for you. I know how you felt when you took your first loss and about your thoughts about quitting, then you got excited again and had some nice watch purchases and here it happens again. Something is definitely fishy going on...

But keep the faith, I remember PAM1A aka Theo thought he lost his PAM 28 PVD and his EOD APROO for weeks, then it just showed up. I'm hoping it arrives in the next few days, RWG is better having you around then not my friend. :victory:

dave

I em out for sure bro if this dont show up i will me reminded by this every time i visit.

Sorry about that Dani.. :(

but why also sell the gens? I know you have some very interesting pieces there ;)

I have to cope the loss in some way if it was only a 300$ rep then ok it sucks i woud feel bad but ok..This are 2 rare watches youc ant get them anymore and they cost over 2k$-

I am really sorry to hear that...you've got really bad luck (I tought this bad luck could happen only to my sister - that girl has the worst luck in the world, belive me!)...I'll keep my fingers crossed so they eventually appear at your door!

It is really hard to stay in this hobby after all the [censored] that happened to you...I understand all the anger you feel now...

Bro, I really hope they appear at your door soon.... :clapping:

I also hope they show up cant lose hope.

@Dani: Very sorry with what happened.

It also happens to me now and then. .....( :( By-Tor was saying that these things only happen to me ...... but sadly I am not the only one).

During the last three years I had three watches lost in mail and two clearly stolen.

I am only receiving and sending insurred now ..... but that's an extra of 10 Euros for every shippment.

(10

sorry to hear about your troubles - look on the bright side, its only money

in the last 48 hrs, my aunt had a stroke, my son has 102 fever, my wife is about ready to tell me to take a hike, the city employees working outside my house cut the line for my internet access. the hard drive that i keep all my work and projects on for the last 10 years mysteriously died and they want 3300$ to retrieve the data. My wife's car's breaks went out 1,000 miles past the warrenty, - $1200. Something in t he concoction of pills i take for back pain has caused my bloodpressure to go to 150/100 unless i lay down flat. So now were trying to figure what it is, i'm on less pills, which means more pain, and still high BP - plus i get dizzy when i stand up.

AND - if i don't pick up a new client soon, i'm going to have to file for bankruptcy. or sell my collection :(

remember - its just $$ and just a watch - try not to let it control your day- i know how you feel though, it took me a long time to get over the obsession of tracking and waiting for the post office to show up.

I am sorry for your bad luck!

The bright side is that you are due for something great to happen!

If bad luck woud make for something great then i shoud have been king of the world long time ago.

sorry to hear about your troubles - look on the bright side, its only money

in the last 48 hrs, my aunt had a stroke, my son has 102 fever, my wife is about ready to tell me to take a hike, the city employees working outside my house cut the line for my internet access. the hard drive that i keep all my work and projects on for the last 10 years mysteriously died and they want 3300$ to retrieve the data. My wife's car's breaks went out 1,000 miles past the warrenty, - $1200. Something in t he concoction of pills i take for back pain has caused my bloodpressure to go to 150/100 unless i lay down flat. So now were trying to figure what it is, i'm on less pills, which means more pain, and still high BP - plus i get dizzy when i stand up.

AND - if i don't pick up a new client soon, i'm going to have to file for bankruptcy. or sell my collection :(

remember - its just $$ and just a watch - try not to let it control your day- i know how you feel though, it took me a long time to get over the obsession of tracking and waiting for the post office to show up.

This is not only money, yeah i now others have bad luck happend to them but this is just one of the bad lucks that i can relate to this forum..I have all the other shitt happen also people dead others sick and stuff but that aiint for this forum..

I em so down now its just so strange who woud steal fxcking replica watches?