When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can anyone have so much bad luck as me?

Dani

Its lost inside Norway not inroute.

Its no connection to the watch i lost to The Zigmeister,

As was the last one, judging by the last recipients description. There may be no connection to the The Zigmeister project, but it seems suspect you have suffered this again so soon after, and for a similar high value loss. The connection/lack of coincidence I suggested may be the sender's address - someone may have flagged you that's all.

Dani ... sorry to hear of your misfortune again...

you need some karma cleansing brah.. !! I have experienced this myself and a family friend was needed to help cleanse the family from misfortune.

She was a "Lapa Au" a healer and herbilist... she was invited to the Smithsonian Institute in Washington DC .. to do Hooponopno on the "Hope diamond".. but that is another story,... my brother was her top student..

without getting into a long.. long synopsis of the Hawaiian history of Hooponopono ... this has been translated into english from the Hawaiian

just recite this in some quite time .. it is a cleansing and is asking that whatever you or your ancestors have done to upset the universe or the order of things to be forgiven.... Dani it is not hocus pocus or magic... it is a inner cleansing and the power of your energy influences a lot of what happens in your life..

THE PEACE OF "I"

Peace be with you,

All My Peace,

The Peace that is "I",

The Peace that is "I AM",

The Peace for Alway's,

Now and Forever and Evermore.

My Peace I give to You,

My Peace I leave with You,

Not the Worlds Peace,

But Only my peace

The Peace of "I"

Hope the negative energy leaves Dani

Aloha~Cheers

Randy

sorry to hear about your troubles - look on the bright side, its only money

in the last 48 hrs, my aunt had a stroke, my son has 102 fever, my wife is about ready to tell me to take a hike, the city employees working outside my house cut the line for my internet access. the hard drive that i keep all my work and projects on for the last 10 years mysteriously died and they want 3300$ to retrieve the data. My wife's car's breaks went out 1,000 miles past the warrenty, - $1200. Something in t he concoction of pills i take for back pain has caused my bloodpressure to go to 150/100 unless i lay down flat. So now were trying to figure what it is, i'm on less pills, which means more pain, and still high BP - plus i get dizzy when i stand up.

AND - if i don't pick up a new client soon, i'm going to have to file for bankruptcy. or sell my collection :(

remember - its just $$ and just a watch - try not to let it control your day- i know how you feel though, it took me a long time to get over the obsession of tracking and waiting for the post office to show up.

I really hope things turn around for you Pho.

Dani, i'm sorry to hear this happen to you again. I will cross my fingers in hopes that they find their way home to you man. Good luck.

sorry to hear about your troubles - look on the bright side, its only money

in the last 48 hrs, my aunt had a stroke, my son has 102 fever, my wife is about ready to tell me to take a hike, the city employees working outside my house cut the line for my internet access. the hard drive that i keep all my work and projects on for the last 10 years mysteriously died and they want 3300$ to retrieve the data. My wife's car's breaks went out 1,000 miles past the warrenty, - $1200. Something in t he concoction of pills i take for back pain has caused my bloodpressure to go to 150/100 unless i lay down flat. So now were trying to figure what it is, i'm on less pills, which means more pain, and still high BP - plus i get dizzy when i stand up.

AND - if i don't pick up a new client soon, i'm going to have to file for bankruptcy. or sell my collection :(

remember - its just $$ and just a watch - try not to let it control your day- i know how you feel though, it took me a long time to get over the obsession of tracking and waiting for the post office to show up.

Hi pho! I wish I had known?????

Sorry to hear about your misfortune and bad health! I hope you recover soon from both!

Re: your hard drive???? Is it completely dead? Does your system see it. You might be able to recover it thru software......just in case you haven't tried already!

That's a lot of chunk change they're charging you to recover it! How big is it?

Hike

that really sucks to hear. I can understand your frustration. I have to question the shippers packing methods.. ive had smalll items taken out of packages when the packages were poors wrapped or sealed up. Some shippers just dont give a [censored] and others wrap things in 75 layers that takes 2 hours to unwrap later...

Maybe theres someone in your local post office that recognizes the address or your name and knows its gunna be a watch and he scoops it. Maybe try using a friends post office box or a work address for shipping and see what happens.

Bad luck is something that floats around and lands on good people as well as bad. Good intention is a gift that you give to the world without knowing and is always rewarded. Be cool my brother. I will wish for your watches to find their way home.

Be lucky @ll

Dani, just wait a bit longer, I've had stuff take less than a week to get to Aus from Europe but then 6 weeks or more to get from China, I hope for your and ours sakes that your stuff is just in the System. If Ajoe put his address on the package it may get sent back to him , I've had that happed to.

fingers crossed dude

ST4

Guest carlsbadrolex

Dani, although many have tried to put words down to make you feel better about this horrible run of luck you have had... I understand that it just cant be done. And an attempt to relate to these losses by describing our own losses is only done to explain that we ALL have issues. Some big, some small...

What I can say, is that although your about as pig headed and quick to throw down a smacking as I am... You are valued here. You are someone who offers what they can, when they can and are at times ONE HELL OF A FUNNY GUY!

Your not going anywhere, you know it and I know it. You may say you are... But so have I (twice now I think). It people like YOU, Lani, Pho and many others that make this place a comfortable place to relax. Hell, without this place I would most likely be beating my children more often! (not really, but close!)

Let me know if there is anything I can do (short of replacing the stolen watches).

Lani, thanks for the cleansing... Mind if I use it on a daily basis????

Pho, shoot me a PM with the details of the drive... I have a very good contact for data retrieval and he owes me a big favor. He just removed two platters from a 500gb hard drive and put them in a replacement drive. From what he says, the biggest PITA was finding an identical drive with the same firmware. But after it was done, he recovered about 350gb of data that had been expected to be lost.

I once sent a watch to Victoria from Australia that took 2 months to arrive...There's always hope Dani.

ems so i now where it is at all times and they the post officals don't now where it is..

That is in their words very "strange"..

i em off i will be back for some quick sales after the weekend i will also post on RG my watches so be quick and ready,.

name='carlsbadrolex' date='Jul 30 2008, 06:00 PM' post='499622'

Lani, thanks for the cleansing... Mind if I use it on a daily basis????

T.. it is meant to be used on a dialy basis along with meditation.. and breathe in... "7" second count.. and breathe out "7" second count ,.. 7 repititions.. and focus on visioning the colour indigo ... "the colour purple"

Ha........

R

OMG. My loss is 1/4 than yours and I already had your same thoughts to quit.

Just wait a few days before starting to sell out your goods, don't take such a decision when you are still hot at it.

Can the post office take it all so lightly? No liability about what THEY lost?

maybe they stole it

you know, anyone working at post or customs may and can open your package.

the thief could be following your packages and know that you are shipping fake watches, even if he has no idea about watches(who would ever ship a rolex wrapped in plastic). so he can steal as many as he want since you wont claim your watch, because its fake.

i cant think about anyone else who could steal a package during transport