When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lets be positive

Dani

My watches arrived..

The person delivering was a friend of mine they had done some searching for me and they found it..

:clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Reason both me and my contact person at the post service did think it was stolen is becasue the place they whent missing is realy the only place some one can steal this parcels. But we did found out it was miss directed by a noob at work their..

I not realy happy as this stuff shoud not happen but i will add this last note NEXT TIME YOU SEE MY NICK IN A HIGH PRICE MODDED WATCH PM ME AND SAY "DANI NO NO NO NO MORE EXPENCIVE WATCHES" DO IT FOR ME PLEAS.. ^_^

Since i feelt so great about all you guys support i will ad a very nice item/items up for RWG auction later today all founds going to the forum..

Thanks guys and a big thanks to Ajo for his support during this..

Mods my inital thread can be locked as it surves to purpose and i dont whant to be reminded on have bad i feelt.

Cheers,

Dani

That is good Dani .... I am happy for you.. Cheers

Tnx

Dani....... :bounce::doh: you shouted too fast m8, I told you they would arrive :)

Glad to read thid GOOD news m8

Congrats and have a few drinks to celebrate this....

Capice

tnx yupp some drinks later :)

Excellent news Dani!!!! :D

Tnx

Hellllllll yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... i was thinking about you yesterday evening having my birthday stake and beer ... that much about friends from the boards !!!

I could not be more happy for you!

Laz

Tnx Laz

Birthday stake and beer sounds good :)

Yeah this board is so beyond any other board its truly amazing.

Dani,

good to hear that the story had a happy ending....enjoy your new reps (this are definitely two of the best panerai's out there!)...

I recently serviced my 027 and now it runs great...definitely my fav rep...now I only have to turn it to a 028...have the dial, just have to PVD the case...

Guest carlsbadrolex

OUTSTANDING my friend!!! Last night while my 3 year old was saying his evening prayers for bunny's, turtles, a new bicycle and his grandparents... we threw in a little prayer for your watches to arrive.

Maybe the kid has a direct connect to the big guy or something!

Anyway, now you have no excuse to pull the plug on your friends here!

T

That is good news! Lucky You :)

Now, where are the pics?

This thread is useless without pics :D

Pics will come i em planning some collection shots later. ^_^

Good to hear you had a happy ending Dani :victory:

Tnx

Good to hear. :D

Tnx

Good for you Dani, enjoy your watches!

And yes, where are those photos?

Photos will come later :)

I certain that is a large load of stress off your shoulders... great news for someone else always brightens my day.

Tnx for the kind words :)

Dani,

good to hear that the story had a happy ending....enjoy your new reps (this are definitely two of the best panerai's out there!)...

I recently serviced my 027 and now it runs great...definitely my fav rep...now I only have to turn it to a 028...have the dial, just have to PVD the case...

Tnx,

Yeah i have my case and such at the pvd'er right now so soon i will have a 27 and 28 i hope :) My fav pam models..

OUTSTANDING my friend!!! Last night while my 3 year old was saying his evening prayers for bunny's, turtles, a new bicycle and his grandparents... we threw in a little prayer for your watches to arrive.

Maybe the kid has a direct connect to the big guy or something!

Anyway, now you have no excuse to pull the plug on your friends here!

T

Thanks for the prayer and lets hope he gets a bike shall we :D I will let santa now about the turtles and bunny's is he not a little young to wish for bunny's?? ^_^

Cheers,

Dani

So does it means you are not going to sell out your collection anymore? :huh:

Joking naturally.

Great news indeed! :victory: