When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A guy named Thor starts own rep. forum

omni

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To make things clear immediately: this is not "our" Thor ! I'm currently browsing with my mobile and can't check the other site - but I called Thor a few minutes ago and warned him about this, he'll contact T asap to clarify this..!

Thanks for the call namor. In fact i haven't been a very long time here but this is due to my lack of leisure time and has nothing to do with anything else. I haven't any connection tho the "new forum" seems someone just liked my nick...

I have always enjoyed my time here and this is always the watch-forum i'm visiting first. Hope to be here more often but my time is very limited :yuk:

Feels great to be here again - this place is like home!

BTW: I'M still looking for a great IWC Big Pilot rep ;)

Greetz Thor

To make things clear immediately: this is not "our" Thor ! I'm currently browsing with my mobile and can't check the other site - but I called Thor a few minutes ago and warned him about this, he'll contact T asap to clarify this..!

Thanks Namor...

I just received a PM from Chris confirming exactly that...

Not the same guy!

TT

Thanks for the call namor. In fact i haven't been a very long time here but this is due to my lack of leisure time and has nothing to do with anything else. I haven't any connection tho the "new forum" seems someone just liked my nick...

I have always enjoyed my time here and this is always the watch-forum i'm visiting first. Hope to be here more often but my time is very limited :yuk:

Feels great to be here again - this place is like home!

BTW: I'M still looking for a great IWC Big Pilot rep ;)

Greetz Thor

Welcome back buddy, glad to see your doing good.

Ken

If it is Fakemaster, the only following he has or had was at RWG 1. Perhaps he can draw enough of those guys over to make it float for a while. Looking back at his posts here, he had little if anything of value to say. Perhaps, he has some knowledgeable support to assist in the start up of the forum. If not, survival is going to be difficult to say the least.

It is fakemaster,rest assured.

The forum is a copy of RWI and the members joining,are RWI members for the most part,klink one of the first,fakeys buddy there.

I know fakey and his style well,he planned a forum over a year ago,talked to me about it then,and all the praise on the main page to FM's 'scam list' and such.

I asked this 'thor' if he was the real Thor from RWG and i got a responce that i know was written by fakey,been there.

He was banned at RWG1 (imagine that,lol) and took up shop at RWI since.

Edited by Dave123

He is a real nut,i know that well.

I asked on this new forum if he was the real Thor...got ignored,bumped it a couple times....got this...

@Dave123

You have made three posts to the forum since joining. Actually one post excluding the bumps. The reason it was ignored is because the post itself had no relevance to the topic that was being discussed. If it was your intention to Threadjack then stop it. The last thing I want to find when I sign in is my PM box full of messages complaining about you. And that is what happened.

We are new and want to be accomodating. So I would strongly suggest you go to the Introduction section like everyone else has done and introduce yourself properly. Then proceed to offer some constructive content to the forum. That means watch talk. We are an educational community that is here to inform people. Any attempts to undermine the inegrity of that mssion will not be tolerated. If that is your intention here then I'm sure there are places you can go which are more directed at whatever it is you do.

One last thing. Who I am is irrelevant. What I am doing is not. That's all that matters. And until I see you contribute to this forum and prove your intentions, you are irrelevant to everyone here. Consider this your one big chance to shine.

I think it's time to get ths thread back on topic.

I went thru a 'battle' if you will at RWG1 with him,many lines in this post were used during that,and being there for all 6500 of his posts at RWG1,and talking to him via pm many times,its him.

Anyway,just wanted to post a warning for anyone interested.

I see watchbuff wants to be a charter member.

sign me up! :whistling:

apparently, he is still lurking here. How you doing vinnie?

I just bought the most wonderful FrankenJust from Vinnie...He is working hard protecting our country and flyin dem Choppas!

And the watch you may ask.....very beautiful! indeed! :p

By the way,a part of the forums welcome message posted by 'thor'....

"Not to say we aren't wanting to talk about the hobby. We have many of the same discussion areas as other forums do. But everything is centered around the area we call SCAM CENTRAL. In it you will find resources, stories and advice that will help you make the best purchases and avoid getting ripped off. First and foremost you want to check out the REPLICA WATCH SCAM DEALER LIST. It was created by Fakemaster who is a respected member on the replica boards and a known advocate against the scam dealers who pervade this hobby. He has selflessly devoted his time and effort to research, create and maintain this list. At our request he has allowed us to post it here. So before you make any purchase, we highly recommend you check to see if your dealer is on there. And if you have any sites that you would like to report or inquire about, please contact him."....

:bangin:

Maybe he is phishing... he makes his own forum, then members from other forums start to join - using the same usernames and, you guessed it, same passwords.

Then use your imagination.

Yup. Scary thought isn't it?

I joined because it is sure to be interesting (I am as addicted to the forum soaps as I am to the watches themselves) but I was smart enough to use a different password. I suspect some people are going to have a little surprise when they try to log into their forum accounts - never mind their email accounts - and from there the sky is the limit...

c'mon guys, be sportive...wish them all the best for once

You are absolutely correct! We all need to pray for their success. That way, Fakemaster, Klink, and the like will isolate themselves there and the other forums will be free of their prattle and B.S. ;) Sounds like a win win situation to me.

You are absolutely correct! We all need to pray for their success. That way, Fakemaster, Klink, and the like will isolate themselves there and the other forums will be free of their prattle and B.S. ;) Sounds like a win win situation to me.

Found this on Google Image Search just now...

Cracked me up...

letter1032d26d20js9.png

Dave, are you now, or have you ever been, YahooJC33?

LOL,i was me before yahoo was yahoo...

I do recall your feud at RWG1 though...funny sh ite.... :lol:

By the way,he goes by 'threadlocker' at your new fave. forum....be sure to say hello,another nutcase,that dude.

Edited by Dave123

LOL,i was me before yahoo was yahoo...

I do recall your feud at RWG1 though...funny sh ite.... :lol:

By the way,he goes by 'threadlocker' at your new fave. forum....be sure to say hello,another nutcase,that dude.

Thanks for the clarification, you both have a similar turn of phrase, which was what made me wonder. Thanks for the heads up too :good:

One last comment about that new forum....a little searching makes it easy....and help from a forum member,of course.... ;)

Whois Record

Registrant:

xxxxxxxxx

Domain Name: REPLICA-WATCH-SCAMS.COM

Created on: 27-Jul-08

Expires on: 27-Jul-10

Last Updated on: 27-Jul-08

Administrative Contact:

xxxxxxxxxx

Domain registered on 27th July with early users created as follows:

User 28, 18th July, 10:07am - Reptron

User 53, 20th July, 09:17am - Fakemaster

User 54, 20th July, 04:34pm - Thor

User 55, 31st July, 04:36pm - Klink

Fakemaster (or should that be Dxxxx ) was registered on the site before the 'Thor' admin ID and well before the domain even went live.

post edited by Chino: personal info deleted. Not good for a public forum. thanks.