When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guys I want to hear your predictions

lancelot

My heart says France.

My brain says Italy.

(In part my brain says Italy because my preference is France.)

Besides, the wife is cheering for Italy. :lol:

The knockout round matches have been so close that the outcome could go either way. A penalty kick, corner, or blink by the goalie here or there and you have a winner.

In my opinion ITALY will win the cup.

If the referee is as good as last night, France will win. If the referee falls for diving, dancing and acting performances, Italy will get a few undeserved free kicks that could tip the balance.

I'd like to see how the Italian defence handles Ribery, Zidane and Henry all charging down at once, though.

Alleyleyblooz!

ps. Christiano Ronaldo: Footballing genius or diving, acting petulant prima donna? I know where my money is.

I definately want to see Italy to win...

Unfortunately France had a better day than Brasil and ruined the world cup..

And then with Portugal.. BORING BORING football..

I wish I could have seen Portugal-Brasil in the semi-final.. REAL football even with the diving acting of Portugal.

The croud was Boooing C.Ronaldo and he was THE ONLY DECENT PLAYER in the field

Defensive football is desgusting to watch, and I was the one who critisised Greece in the Euro and the same now with France.

The only problem France will have in the final, is that Italy is NOT Portugal.

They have a superb defense line and then if they score first they will get what they deserve ;)

I wish I could have seen Portugal-Brasil in the semi-final.. REAL football even with the diving acting of Portugal.

Am I alone in thinking the final could actually be good?

Still, Portuland have one match left in which to dive to their hearts' content.

I think Italy will make it if they play like they did in their last games.

I wouldn't mind seeing Zidane take the trophy though, he's just a great player and I honestly prefer the french style of football.

Let's just hope it will be an offensive game not all dominated by tactics, lead by a ref who is consistent and leaves no room for speculations.

However, I'd really like to see some more goals than in the France vs. Portugal game.

Kinda odd, since my team is out it feels really good if you can cheer for each team.... :g:

Edited by socom

I like both teams, but probably lean more towards Italy.

I'd love to have Zidane end his career on such a note, but what has disgusted me about France is Thierry Henry. He used to be a man of principle but now he is a diving cheat, and that irks me.

If France win, I hope it's after going down 1-0 and Henry is then subbed off, only for France to win 2-1.

Otherwise I hope Italy win, with Luca Toni scoring a hat-trick :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If the referee is as good as last night, France will win. If the referee falls for diving, dancing and acting performances, Italy will get a few undeserved free kicks that could tip the balance.

I'd like to see how the Italian defence handles Ribery, Zidane and Henry all charging down at once, though.

Alleyleyblooz!

ps. Christiano Ronaldo: Footballing genius or diving, acting petulant prima donna? I know where my money is.

wins the best...

83464-29879.jpg

Alleyleyblooz!

You actually think France doesn't dive? No one on the Italian team can surpass Henri. He is the worst in the tournament.