When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Ingenieur show time. Show yours also

condemore

Hello Ingy's fans,

I have to stay at home because I hurt my left foot. I started to take some pictures of Rolex GMTII and Breitling Blackbird. As they have been well received I plan to take pics of all the replicas I have.

Now is Ingy's turn. I bought it from Josh, the bracelet clasp broke in the second week but as I've bought also the kevlar strap I put it(the pins are a nightmare). I think the strap makes a very different and nicer Ingy. In the pictures you can see the tremendous differences you get with the AR the watch has.

All in all, I like the combo and gets some wrist time twice a month.

DSC_8131.jpg

DSC_8138.jpg

DSC_8142.jpg

DSC_8147.jpg

DSC_8150.jpg

DSC_8152.jpg

DSC_8156.jpg

@condemore: beautiful watch my friend. its seduced me for sure

. But be aware. I think I have a lemon, with respect to the movement. It s supossed to have a Swiss ETA 2836, but has been working badly since the first day. No power reserve and the manual winding feels crappy. But the look of it is excellent, very solid, classic but modern IMHO.

DSC_8142.jpg

. But be aware. I think I have a lemon, with respect to the movement. It s supossed to have a Swiss ETA 2836, but has been working badly since the first day. No power reserve and the manual winding feels crappy. But the look of it is excellent, very solid, classic but modern IMHO.

cheers for the heads up on the movement. did you check to confirm if it has the movement that u paid for? mind if i ask who u bought it from? This is most certainly the next rep i will get! did you consider getting the lillo date wheel?

cheers for the heads up on the movement. did you check to confirm if it has the movement that u paid for? mind if i ask who u bought it from? This is most certainly the next rep i will get! did you consider getting the lillo date wheel?

I got it from Joshua, and no, I didn

I don't know how else to put it. I love my Ingy. She has taken the #2 spot in my rotation from my SSD, and if I wasn't worried about her getting to beat up, she would take the place of my UPO as my daily beater.

FXRANDY has taken the best ingy pics I think, but here are some of mine which pale in comparison.

Here she is fresh from PT...

DSCF1997.jpg

Here is the modded clasp...

DSCF1998.jpg

Here she is with my favorite opener...

DSCF2006.jpg

Here she is after her trip to canada...

DSCF2184.jpg

Edited by its_urabus

FXRANDY has taken the best ingy pics I think, but here are some of mine which pale in comparison.

Here she is fresh from PT...

DSCF1997.jpg

I love the hint of AR that you managed to get @ 1 oclock, it just sort of proves that there is a crystal.

And thanks for the compliment but my photo skills are very lacking and i use a phone cam. I think Maximilian had the best shots in another ingy post.