When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally got my hands on one!

Corgi

Hello dear friends!

A few weeks ago Narikaa informed me he had stumbled upon a Blancpain Leman, one of the most sought-after watches in the replica community. Although hesitant at first, I quickly jumped at the chance to own a piece so few get to experience first-hand.

Today was the big day. It arrived and to my surprise, looked even more beautiful than the pictures originally suggested. I'm so happy that I'm now an owner of this watch, because I've been waiting for over a year to have a "BLANCPAIN" in my watch-box.

Please enjoy the photos I snapped up quickly... and excuse the quality as I took them in haste.

dsc00722bz2.jpg

dsc00715jo5.jpg

dsc00716fm1.jpg

dsc00720pr8.jpg

dsc00721gd9.jpg

dsc00693uw9.jpg

The size and design makes it a great understated classy dinner watch. The highly-polished stainless steel reflects like platinum, and setting is a breeze with a pop-out crown and fully functional complications! I know it may not be MBK Aquanaut level quality, but this is such a rare find that it really doesn't matter.

Thanks Narikaa for another great transaction!!

just a question, why exactly is this watch so sought after?!

Not just this watch, but finding any example of a Blancpain replica is very tough at this time. A few dealers used to stock one or two models a few years ago but then they all pretty much disappeared off the market. In my time on this forum I've only encountered two pieces, only one of which was owned by a forum regular. To be honest, I do not know of a more elusive brand.

Oh, and thanks for all the kind replies everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...