When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where do you visit to buy the best fakes?

Guest London luke

Guest London luke

Years ago i did well in HK. then moved over to Istanbul. Last 2 years have been buying in Bangkok. as i combine the trip with some "fun" !

Now need to get back maybe into China ? And buy a few $ks worth of watches . no time for the $50 'specials" want to find a place that has thought about its "stock"

I usually book a ticket once a week to NY to visit Canal St. to buy my best fakes. I typically visit this one particular dealer- He's kind of difficult to purchase through, but if you follow protocol, he'll provide you with the best that $15 can buy!

First, I visit the third port-o-let over on the east side, and roll the toilet paper forward two turns; back one turn and then forward another 6. This acts as a sort of tumbler, which activates a rolling panel in the back of the stall to open up. Once out, I am led through a narrow alley way directly behind the port-o-let to the back of a Dunk'n Donuts location, which has a large dumpster to the right of the rear entrance of the building. There is a secret compartment to the side in which you can enter by pulling a nearby tree branch down to activate the switch lever. Once inside, travel through the tunnel in which the dumpster provides an entrance to and travel through until you reach a door that opens to the subway. Enter through the door and proceed immediately up the stairs to the street level. Right as you emerge from the underground entrance/exit, there will be a sewage drain immediately to the right at the curb. Tap foot three times, pause, three more times and whistle the National anthem. A hand will rise up from the drain, and at this point, administrate the secret handshake. Upon completing this successfully, you will be picked up by a taxi cab and delivered to the secret location after being blindfolded. Once arriving at destination, I am directed into a room, at which point I can buy as many genuine equivalent fakes as I desire for $15US per piece.

I usually book a ticket once a week to NY to visit Canal St. to buy my best fakes. I typically visit this one particular dealer- He's kind of difficult to purchase through, but if you follow protocol, he'll provide you with the best that $15 can buy!

First, I visit the third port-o-let over on the east side, and roll the toilet paper forward two turns; back one turn and then forward another 6. This acts as a sort of tumbler, which activates a rolling panel in the back of the stall to open up. Once out, I am led through a narrow alley way directly behind the port-o-let to the back of a Dunk'n Donuts location, which has a large dumpster to the right of the rear entrance of the building. There is a secret compartment to the side in which you can enter by pulling a nearby tree branch down to activate the switch lever. Once inside, travel through the tunnel in which the dumpster provides an entrance to and travel through until you reach a door that opens to the subway. Enter through the door and proceed immediately up the stairs to the street level. Right as you emerge from the underground entrance/exit, there will be a sewage drain immediately to the right at the curb. Tap foot three times, pause, three more times and whistle the National anthem. A hand will rise up from the drain, and at this point, administrate the secret handshake. Upon completing this successfully, you will be picked up by a taxi cab and delivered to the secret location after being blindfolded. Once arriving at destination, I am directed into a room, at which point I can buy as many genuine equivalent fakes as I desire for $15US per piece.

You know how I know your lying?

1: never seen a port-o-let with toliet paper in it that hadn't been pee-d upon... no one would touch that. Not even for a trip to rep-mecca.

2: A tree-branch in NYC?... come on... trees were removed in 1987 for additional parking... we all know that. Central park is a lie.

However, if your telling the truth... next trip, on your way through the Dunk'n Donuts please grab me an extra-large Toasted Almond / Cinnamon coffee with light cream. :p