When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3717 Pilot ... Chiefs AR

lanikai

Great shots Lani. Still one of my favorites :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Certainly is one of mine too. Currently has Chief's earlier AR coating but soon to have the ultimate version. As with all my reps, I am constantly trying to make the few I have the best they can be. My watches have been to Canada more than I have. :D

Damnit!! You're doing it to me again!! A couple times now, you have posted shots of a particular watch and after seeing your post, I went out and ordered that watch.

Now the 3717...I've been close to pulling the trigger on this one a few times already even without your post...I think it's time. :D

Thanks a lot Lani...You can expect an email from my wife, cuz when she yells at me for buying another watch, I'm blaming it on you!! ;)

wow!! what size is that beauty? Big Pilot still elusive?

Damnit!! You're doing it to me again!! A couple times now, you have posted shots of a particular watch and after seeing your post, I went out and ordered that watch.

Now the 3717...I've been close to pulling the trigger on this one a few times already even without your post...I think it's time. :D

Thanks a lot Lani...You can expect an email from my wife, cuz when she yells at me for buying another watch, I'm blaming it on you!! ;)

first Thank you All.. I should of used the tripod but I wanted to get the images before the sun sank..

mj .... I still have more of chiefs AR'd crystals to post.. so you best think of something special to get the wife... cause I'm jus warnimg up bud... :lol:

still got the Slevin... BCE graphite (ziggified) ... SMP .. and in about another month... hehee :thumbsupsmileyanim:

something from Tiffany's should do nicely..... a "jus because" .... jus because I'm going to max out our CC's :good::good:

first Thank you All.. I should of used the tripod but I wanted to get the images before the sun sank..

mj .... I still have more of chiefs AR'd crystals to post.. so you best think of something special to get the wife... cause I'm jus warnimg up bud... :lol:

still got the Slevin... BCE graphite (ziggified) ... SMP .. and in about another month... hehee :thumbsupsmileyanim:

something from Tiffany's should do nicely..... a "jus because" .... jus because I'm going to max out our CC's :good::good:

Good advice...Hey, wait a minute, are you really the best candidate to give marital advice? :D

that is not maritial advice .. jus advice... B) .. you want maritial adive talk to your DAD :D

And good advice at that. :)

BTW, you are right on the money about asking my Dad if I need marital advise. I was just talking to my Mom and him about our family taking a cruise in July 2010 to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary.

Should be a blast. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters and between us we have 10 kids.

Now all I have to do is make sure Ma and Pa don't get divorced before then and ruin the trip. :D