When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you guys do?

RobbieG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been in the aggressive traveling business for the last 24 years, traveled to lots of hot places and spent some time not for from our member USMC8404 i found out a couple of weeks ago, I retire in 22 months, For the last two years since i was found to be a little hard of hearing i have been webmaster/sys admin and general dogsbody doing any job my unit needed doing.

DSCN3200.jpg

Any one of you high fliers recuiting in the near future?

Graduated a few years ago with a double major BS in Finance and Accounting (Honors program too Steve from NIU ;) ), after a few years I became a Sr. Financial Analyst with a Boston-based Fortune 500 company, now I'm going back to school for an MBA/ JD degree and doing some financial/marketing consulting to GE and some other companies down in CT on the side before I have to start "really working" ;)

I have a masters in civil engineering and a doctorate in theology, but I follow my one true passion....

1177088930_EddyMime.jpg

ironically, I work for a large Beaverton based corporation that is forever trying to stamp out Chinese made "replicas" of it's products....

Rhymes with "bikee"

Edited by asiparks

Guest carlsbadrolex

Wait a second... I sit here with a 12 year old looking over my shoulder, an 11 year old watching tv in the next room and a 2 and 3 year old sleeping down the hall... I AM A DAD 24/7!

Now ChinkieChunkie on the other hand... Unless things have DRASTICALLY changed since three weeks ago when I saw his lovely wife, is not a daddy.

ChinkieChunkie, did you have a butt baby??? Is it Czar Czars?

And for the record, I am the operations manager for a musical instrument importer. BORING as all hell, especially when you dont play any instruments!

got an AS in Network Engineering my early 20's, spent 5yrs in a handful of IT positions after, now back in school part time (more IT stuff) while working insurance to pay the bills (licensed in 19 states). Still trying to figure out what I wanna do with this soon to be 30 year old life of mine.

Sounds like I need to figure out how to manipulate money like the rest of you guys.

Maybe I'll design a watch.. Slap a 2824-2 in it, put my fancy Italian last name on the dial and sell em for $5K a pop. Free limited edition pieces to all platinum members of course.