When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone know Dave Abarham...?

Guest TTK

:lol:It's always heartening to get nice e-mails from members.......obviously a satisfied customer......and just what I need..... A NEW BEST FRIEND.........I'm moved to tears........ :D

<-----Original Message----->

>From: dave abarham

>Sent: 7/11/2006 7:48:28 AM

>To: maradonna@popmail.com

>Subject: Re: Neil ,FYI

>

>Neil,

>

>You [censored]ing peice of [censored] I'm going to run you out of the watch sell starting

>today.

>

>

>When I done with you you'll be looking out behind bars . I know where you are

>and you shopping pattens .

>

>

>DO YOU FELL ME YOU MOTHER [censored]ER, YOU WOULDN,T BE ABLE TO SHIP INTO THE U.S.A.

>BEGINING NEXT WEEK [censored]HEAD.

>

>

>

>YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND

>

>DAVE

END OF MESSAGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: lifterforhim@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: Neil ,FYI

Date: 7/11/2006 2:32:54 PM

Hi Dave......it's so nice to hear from you again.....and such a pleasant surprise.......I do hope you are well.......tell me how is the rash.....has the Doctor confirmed yet whether it is indeed syphillis........if so....just follow his orders......keep taking the medication....the scars will heal with time....unfortunately the damage to your brain...( what there is of it ).......is irreversible.....but never mind with the diminished number of operative cells....you won't realise the difference..!

How is your dear Mother.......I hear she has stopped streetwalking now....which is good news all round...( your Dad will be pleased ).........altho' whether entering a bukkake contest with over 500 men is a desirable career change ..I'm not sure......!

I do hope your girlfriend has returned to you.......it was terrible what she put you thru'.......fornicating ( f*****g ) with ALL your best friends.( including some of hers )........did she not realise the consequences of her actions......not just the hurt she caused you.......but the fact that you lost all your friends into the bargain.....altho' what kind of friends would stoop to rogering your girlfriend behind your back......I think you're best rid of them.......the long periods of loneliness will provide you with ample opportunity to let your brain heal.....not to mention the erectile dysfunction and the rash.....you will soon be sble to enter polite society again........!

I see you are also making progress with your command of the English language.....keep up the good work.....!

Your sincerely

Your friend.....and NOW true friend...!

Neil

Edited by TTK

Even though I don't really like you, but this is what I can find.

It's just immature to threaten someone online.

http://www.knifeforums.com/ubbthreads/show...amp;o=&vc=1

Found Dave and lifterforhim, then I search Lifter's Leathers.

http://www.balisonginfo.com/sheaths/lifter.html

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/lifter4him1/m...?mtbrand=AOL_US

He must be a disgruntled customer, so can you give us a username?

This rule.......

4) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to Admin or one of the co-admins.

....includes the Pm system everyone. <_<

Ken

and after 5 minutes of research, I have found his real name, address, phone number and 3 email address. I don't plan to post it.

Anyway, people...internet is not anonymous at all. Cyberstalking or internet stalking is stupid and immature. If you have a problem with TTK, solve it the right way. You can post on the forum and complain. The curse is very immature.

@cwai......I don't think 'Dave Abramson' is the culprit........the e-mail sent to me is from 'Dave Abarhams'......probably mispelt and a Yahoo address......I don't even think it's a disgruntled customer......it's just another..."you'll pry my balisong from my dead cold fingers'......you commie ..pinko ..raghead bastard..."....buffoon...!

He's got me running scared tho'.......:lol:

Edited by TTK

:lol:It's always heartening to get nice e-mails from members.......obviously a satisfied customer......and just what I need..... A NEW BEST FRIEND.........I'm moved to tears........ :D

>

>Neil,

>

>You [censored]ing peice of [censored] I'm going to run you out of the watch sell starting

>today.

>

>

>

>

>DO YOU FELL ME YOU MOTHER [censored]ER, YOU WOULDN,T BE ABLE TO SHIP INTO THE U.S.A.

>BEGINING NEXT WEEK [censored]HEAD.

>

>

>

>YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND

>

>DAVE

END OF MESSAGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: lifterforhim@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: Neil ,FYI

Date: 7/11/2006 2:32:54 PM

Hi Dave......it's so nice to hear from you again.....and such a pleasant surprise.......I do hope you are well.......tell me how is the rash.....has the Doctor confirmed yet whether it is indeed syphillis........if so....just follow his orders......keep taking the medication....the scars will heal with time....unfortunately the damage to your brain...( what there is of it ).......is irreversible.....but never mind with the diminished number of operative cells....you won't realise the difference..!

How is your dear Mother.......I hear she has stopped streetwalking now....which is good news all round...( your Dad will be pleased ).........altho' whether entering a bukkake contest with over 500 men is a desirable career change ..I'm not sure......!

I do hope your girlfriend has returned to you.......it was terrible what she put you thru'.......fornicating ( f*****g ) with ALL your best friends.( including some of hers )........did she not realise the consequences of her actions......not just the hurt she caused you.......but the fact that you lost all your friends into the bargain.....altho' what kind of friends would stoop to rogering your girlfriend behind your back......I think you're best rid of them.......the long periods of loneliness will provide you with ample opportunity to let your brain heal.....not to mention the erectile dysfunction and the rash.....you will soon be sble to enter polite society again........!

I see you are also making progress with your command of the English language.....keep up the good work.....!

Your sincerely

Your friend.....and NOW true friend...!

Neil

The dude probably sh*t his pants when he read thiat....LOL

@cwai......I don't think 'Dave Abramson' is the culprit........the e-mail sent to me is from 'Dave Abarhams'......probably mispelt and a Yahoo address......I don't even think it's a disgruntled customer......it's just another "you'll pry my balisong from my dead cold fingers' buffoon.......you commie ..pinko ..raghead bastard..."!

Neil, look at his email address. lifterforhim is Dave Abramson.

(edit to fix spelling of Dave Abramson)

Edited by Pugwash

No.....lifterforhim is a guy called Dave Abramson......and his is an AOL address......whoever e-mailed me used a Yahoo account......but is probably connected somehow...tenuously......!

Bill.....my good friend....how are you......well I trust.......and Gayla......give her my regards.....! :D

As you very well know Bill.....I'm more than capable of dealing with an idiot such as this......it's just a little boy trying to be a big boy......easily dealt with......!

Edited by TTK

He must be a disgruntled customer, so can you give us a username?

This rule.......

4) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to Admin or one of the co-admins.

....includes the Pm system everyone. <_<

Ken

It`s an e-mail not a pm. Or are you going to moderate our e-mails to?

well, it would be interesting to know if there were previous e-mails between two of you...

however, it is not the right way to talk to each other...whatever is the issue...

I always think that (almost) every problem can be solved...especially in this kind of business...

but i still wonder why TTK gets those kind of e-mails and not josh...trusty...EL...narikaa...or other dealers....

well, i had to say that....

hope the problem gets solved...

:lol: It's always heartening to get nice e-mails from members.......obviously a satisfied customer......and just what I need..... A NEW BEST FRIEND.........I'm moved to tears........ :D

>

>Neil,

>

>You fucking peice of shit I'm going to run you out of the watch sell starting

>today.

>

>

>

>

>DO YOU FELL ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER, YOU WOULDN,T BE ABLE TO SHIP INTO THE U.S.A.

>BEGINING NEXT WEEK FUCKHEAD.

>

>

>

>YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND

>

>DAVE

Maybe it's just a fan?

You know what the song says: "It's a thin line between love and hate". :lol:

TTK, is the name [censored]head only to be used by the people who are close to you.................. or can we all call you that from now one?

Only used in a nice way ofcourse, like a term of endearment?

regards retep

Edited by retep

My pleasure retard....( it's so '06....1906)......:D

@daclothe.........I see you've chosen this public place to once again demonstrate your incredible lack of comprehension and understanding of even the most basic English.........!

I never ever said they were offensive.......as an ex-photographer and having photographed a lot of women over the course....I love women......and I love looking at them.......what I did say was that it was inappropriate to post them on a watch forum.......especially as a number of other members find it disconcerting....and not what they come here for......but the 'jocks' on the board will have their way.......maybe time for you to brush up on your reading skills....!

As for Two Tone.....what can I say....the man wears two tone watches..... :lol:

Edited by TTK