When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2010 blue Sub question

gioarmani

I my self am not sure with this, i might like it as it is a bit bigger than the standard sub, but the blue is a bit too blue, now can any one tell me if the watch in that pic has AR because it looks like it, I liked that red sub that someone photoshopped

• 4 months later...

http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewt...196&t=48601

ROLEX

SUBMARINER

100% STAINLESS STEEL & STAINLESS WITH GOLD PLATED CENTER LINKS BEZEL AND CROWN

NEW OVERSIZE CASE 41MM

SAPPHIRE GLASS

CERAMIC SANDWICH DIAL

LATER BAND WITH DEPLOYMENT TWIN LOCK CLASP AND DIVER EXTENSION

ASIAN 21J DG SERIES MOVEMENT SMOOTH SWEEP

GOOD DATE FONT AND MAG

BLUE DIAL NOT THE USUAL PURPLE HUE PURE BLUE

VERY WELL FINISHED PEICE

SPECIAL PRICE $129+ SHIPPING

IMG_1800-vert.jpg

This is Time4Direct@RWI / Prestigewatchco @ RepGeek.....

Most likely same as watcheden?

Watcheden is Tony's RWI shop, PWC is a different dealer. I have to admit, my deal with PWC for my 104 was my smoothest transaction of them all... Just don't let MickeyPadge hear me say that ;) I've seen the light blue sub on Tony's site for a couple of weeks, and, I have to admit, I wasn't over impressed. I think the other blue submariner available is nicer in terms of the 'blue'.

My advice to anyone would be to buy the pale blue model for the case and bracelet,

2.jpg

but then swap over the bezel insert and dial from the darker blue :)

2.jpg

Ah thanks, TeeJay, so it's Robert (PWC).

So, what do you guys think of the one Piratedzeus posted?

Also, what do you think of Watcheden's version?

Ah thanks, TeeJay, so it's Robert (PWC).

So, what do you guys think of the one Piratedzeus posted?

Also, what do you think of Watcheden's version?

I've only dealt with Robert the once, but found him pleasant to do business with. To be honest, I would have said that the version Piratedzeus posted is the same as the one on Tony's site, but the quality of photography on the first one is different, making the dial and insert look a bit darker, and less garish, so I would say that the difference is just an optical illusion created by different lighting conditions at the time of photography :)

The gen which Gio showed is actually a white gold Sub- 116619- the 9 signifying white gold. It was introduced at Basel 2008. It is available for around $27K at your AD! It's sister model is the YG with blue bezel and dial- 116618- same high price.

So buying the $129 rep can't be a bad deal- so long as you don't run into someone who really knows their Rolex Subs.

Two tones are coming out this year, all stainless in 2010.

The gen which Gio showed is actually a white gold Sub- 116619- the 9 signifying white gold. It was introduced at Basel 2008. It is available for around $27K at your AD! It's sister model is the YG with blue bezel and dial- 116618- same high price.

So buying the $129 rep can't be a bad deal- so long as you don't run into someone who really knows their Rolex Subs.

Two tones are coming out this year, all stainless in 2010.

Is that a gloss bezel insert and dial (as opposed to anodized metal look found in the Watcheden pics) and the other standard TT blue Sub???

Watcheden is Tony's RWI shop, PWC is a different dealer. I have to admit, my deal with PWC for my 104 was my smoothest transaction of them all... Just don't let MickeyPadge hear me say that ;) I've seen the light blue sub on Tony's site for a couple of weeks, and, I have to admit, I wasn't over impressed. I think the other blue submariner available is nicer in terms of the 'blue'.

My advice to anyone would be to buy the pale blue model for the case and bracelet,

2.jpg

but then swap over the bezel insert and dial from the darker blue :)

2.jpg

This won't work, as the cases are completely different sizes. Not to mention ceramic vs metal inserts.

Don't see what this has got to do with me TeeJay? :p^_^

If you want to spend your money with PWC/T4D, a drop ship dealer and a proven lying scammer to boot, then go for it! :lol:

As for this Submariner, both those replicas look pretty damn poor to me, I would rather go for the GTM2c B)

Or maybe a fantasy ceramic Sub:

w36524cf9.jpg

Cheers! :D