When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Man Beats up Kangaroo

TeeJay

The RSPCA has released large posters here in Oz showing close ups of this guy, they are going after him hard!

Ken

That's good to hear, I hope the punishment will be suitably severe :angry: Behaviour like that deserves serious jail-time (as other more fitting punishments would probably not be allowed...)

What an ass! I hope they find him, soon. I sugest makeing him bleed a bit and locking him in a cage with a cpl of Tasie Devils. Higst jaw pressure of any animal. They eat bones and all.The only thing they leave is the hair. I have a friend who is a wildlife carer. I'm shure she could come up with a few more ideas.

Col.

Here's what I hope; I hope they catch him (and soon) and his friend and deal with him under the laws and guidelines set by the Australian legal system. That'll show him!

ps. Yes, that was a subtle dig at those with no faith in legal systems to prosecute and punish the obviously guilty. If you feel laws aren't harsh enough, get lobbying your government instead of telling us, or study law and become a prosecutor.

Here's what I hope; I hope they catch him (and soon) and his friend and deal with him under the laws and guidelines set by the Australian legal system. That'll show him!

ps. Yes, that was a subtle dig at those with no faith in legal systems to prosecute and punish the obviously guilty. If you feel laws aren't harsh enough, get lobbying your government instead of telling us, or study law and become a prosecutor.

It sure will :)

Amen to that brother.

95% of the people who complain about poor governance have NEVER written a letter to their elected representatives. And a shocking number don't even vote.

:rolleyes:

In the US at least many states they could get years in prisons and big fines.

Aussie land does not have that focus on animal abuse as the US and other countrys, one of my best mates have lived their now for about 2years and we talked about this episode.

I think a solid beating would be best and i em sure if the right people find out who then it will happen.

One guy in Holland got stabbed 15 times due his video where he tortures a cat, he did survive but i bet he will never do it again.

Animal abuse and future violence against humans is very close related..

Look at reports from FBI on serial killers that is disturbing.

Animal cruelty should have harsh sentence 5yrs minimum and 10000$ fines.

Me personal i look at animal abusers as pedophiles i em not talking about your football coatch at his early 30's banging a 14yr cheerleader i em talking about the pigs that molest children that are under the age of 10 sickos that should be dealt whit dark age style..

Dani, I'm with you on the harsher sentences. In fact, the justice system as a whole needs to be increased in strictness many fold, that will make people think again about comitting crimes.

Does it, though?

If you're about to rob a granny, does the fact you'll do five years or ten years even cross your mind?

In the US at least many states they could get years in prisons and big fines.

Aussie land does not have that focus on animal abuse as the US and other countrys, one of my best mates have lived their now for about 2years and we talked about this episode.

I think a solid beating would be best and i em sure if the right people find out who then it will happen.

One guy in Holland got stabbed 15 times due his video where he tortures a cat, he did survive but i bet he will never do it again.

Animal abuse and future violence against humans is very close related..

Look at reports from FBI on serial killers that is disturbing.

Animal cruelty should have harsh sentence 5yrs minimum and 10000$ fines.

Me personal i look at animal abusers as pedophiles i em not talking about your football coatch at his early 30's banging a 14yr cheerleader i em talking about the pigs that molest children that are under the age of 10 sickos that should be dealt whit dark age style..

Precicely. Abuse or cruelty to animals should be treated as severely as abuse or cruelty to a child.

Does it, though?

If you're about to rob a granny, does the fact you'll do five years or ten years even cross your mind?

That's a bit of a loaded question... I doubt DS robs grannys, so he would not be able to accurately guess on what goes through the mind of a granny basher ;)

Debates on the issue of law and order I've heard on the radio, have come up with a consencus that a prevailing attitude today is not "Should I do it?" [because it's wrong and I know it's wrong], but rather, "Can I get away with it?" [despite the fact it's wrong and I know it's wrong]

To answer the first part of your question, no, I don't think tougher measures would act as a deterrent for criminals, as in many cases, the maximum sentences are not imposed, especially thanks to the overcrowding of our jails. That is what gives these petty criminals the confidence to commit their crimes: The knowledge that if they are caught, they will likely not receive a custodial sentence, but instead, a community service order, or a fine, which, if they are claiming benefits anyway, they can pay back at