When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ziggied 3-6-9 Dial.. 5513 MBK

lanikai

My 369 dial (5513 MBK case) returned from Canada...

I am of coruse in Bliss over the Ziggy T Lume !

Genuine Crown/tube

I used a Tropic 19 pexi crystal

I redid the insert.. and used the pearl that Ziggy did for my 1665 .. until I get the T lume on the Ofrei acrylic pearl ... or jus go without a pearl..

lug Holes redrilled.. genuine spring bars

Movement is ETA

If asked I tell people .. this is a "tibute" to the mythical 369 :D .. as I feel more comfortable telling the truth up front rather than trying to pass this rep off as the one that would surely be called out ..

but needless to say Ziggy has made the dial come alive.. the font on the 3-6-9 was thin .. and with the lume has taken on (IMO) the more proper look.. I'm happy with the S .. as it is not as rounded as other MBK fonts..

369013jw0.jpg

Love Z's CG mod !!

87641013hw7.jpg

52300265ce2.jpg

369001mt7.jpg

369008bl0.jpg

Thank you R&J

and thank you for viewing.. B)

Well done, guys. I have a feeling this 1 will be getting a lot of wrist time. :good:

Thanks F...

10-4 affirmative !!!

funny how the simple "S" (other than Ziggy's work) has got me ecstatic !! I'm thinking the base of the coronet was thicker for this model.. but I may be way off base.. but bottom line is I am "Stoked" :D

WOW, Ive never had one of these because I always thought that the dials were so weak.

I guess this is what can be done to them!

Once again R, nice watch!

WOW...

Yes

!!.. Ziggy has done his Magic on the Font.. not only the lume but widening the Font has brought it closer to the genuine.. IMO..

The genuines 3 is closed a little more .. The genuine has a "T Swiss T"... but I do not know if they are variations to this dialo.. the MBK has "swiss"

Still Happy -Happy !!

Wow, what an incredible job! This watch has always been one of my favorites. This is the watch that Ian Fleming describes Bond as wearing in the earlier books.

If you ever get tired of this watch let me know. This is and always has been one of the "Grail" watches for me. Enjoy!

I you ever want to build another just for the fun of it...I would be more than happy to pay for it.

All the Kind words from the veteran "heavy hitters" has made this piece all the more rewarding.. Thank you so much !!

@TMG.. I know I had a genuine pic of this dial .. but couldn't find it and until validation .. I don't like to claim much .. so thank you for the validation !! and the inspiration

@Ubi... with Rob's work a lot of the time I jus enjoy taking them out whist enjoying my fav cigar of the day.. and appreciating the "Art" much like you would a painting.. maybe someday I will be able to be as talented as U..... 365 day's in a year.. 12 months.. 52 weeks ....8760 hours in a year...

Yup!! enough time to wear um all ... B)

Tribal.. Alligoat.. Vly....kruzer...TT... Jojo....Chief..... thanks for the kind words.. but I jus feel really fortunate that I have the opportunity for the peice to be done by Rob.. and that all of you set the standards for accuracy on RWG ..

@Stephane.. YES,.. U need another Rolex... :lol:

Aloha~Cheers

R