When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Esteemed Members of the Community...

Guest carlsbadrolex

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been "MY" honour and privelege to call you a Friend .... I am at a loss for words at the moment..we certainly have been through the gauntlet together.. adversity makes bonds tougher !!!

I refuse to think of your "sabatical" as farewell .... I am happy for you and your boy's though ... can't miss the best times of your childrens growing up..

so I will PM you this weekend with my email .. we will stay in touch .. FO SURE !!!!!!!

Hey T,

You'll be sorely missed, I too have to take a step back from time to time, but I always do make my way back. I've throughly enjoyed your posts and contributions, you've been an amazing part of our community. I hope to see you back...sooner than later!

best

dave :victory:

You'll be missed but I certainly understand CBR. I had to to take a 2 year break to deal with my son. I'm glad to say he has his head on straight and just started his 3rd year of college. He gets out of line again and I'll just unscrew his head and try again. :) Good luck old friend. May your path be true and your watch have lots of reserve.

:wounded1:

T my main man bro carnal i don't now what to write but ill try my best..

You are one of few that have relay impressed me here on rwg and i have not even meet you in person yet but still i see you as good friend..

We started of on the harsh side wit some back and forth hehe but i took look back and see i said some wrong stuff and we make friends after some pm's, we are very like, hot headed at times and say things straight from the mouth :lol:

To take care of your sons and be whit them more is 10times more important then any forum online..Also friends you make here if they are true and good people will be friends for life even on the web thats have our time in this world is now.

I hope for you to enjoy and have great success on all your biz and such for all future.

You now have to contact me, if you like to ad me on msn or facebook just pm me :)

Best,

Dani

Hey T,

I hope for the best with your kids! I'm sure you'll be back. Just do what you got to do. I was quite involved and had about a 4 year break... a complete break from everything. I was surprised my login and password were still active at TRC.

It was great chatting and thanks for your help in things. All the best.

Best wishes man!

And keep in mind: This hobby is not all about buying, modding and getting new stuff all the time. You can also enjoy the great watches that you already have, and still be just as enthusiastic as ever. :)

Guest pamfried

Take care CBR,

though i'm not a frequent poster here i've always enjoyed your humorous banter and from that i know you're a great person.

Family first......... but you'll be back. :)

Cheers!!

Wow! Not sure how to respond to that, but we will miss you! Do what you need to and focus on the family. In the meantime, trust me, the mid-west isn't actually horrible... it's just the weather (people are nice)...

Best of luck to you in all you do in the future.

J