When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cool Smart Cars.

jfreeman420

I think they really sell them. I got this in an email from a friend.

Sorry, they don't really sell them.

It appears these 'shops are doing the rounds on the car forums. A quick google will verify there are in fact lots of Smart body kits out there as that was one of the original aspects of the design Swatch brought to the table - easily replaceable panels for changing the look quickly and cheaply. However, none of them are as radical or as unlikely as the photoshop jobs in this thread.

LOL, thanks Jody

tha diablo and the F340 were my choices.

seems like a 360 spider whit challenge styling to me

cheers

you're absolutely right, I stand corrected, F340 is not a Ferrari model, it's either F360 or F430 and the challenge grill confirms I was wrong.

I'd love to see those in a track.

OK, somone has to say it ... there isn't a body kit that could possibly make a Smart Car "cool".

Green ... sure. Practical in a high density urban enviroment ... I'll give you that.

Cool ... sorry ... no chance.

:p

Depends on where you are and who you are.

Among cow pokes in Amarillo, Texas - not cool. Among young professionals in a lot of European capitals - the very essence of urban chic.

Oh well, the experts have spoken. I guess there is a reason I couldn't find these for sale anywhere.

I didn't think you would be the type to be looking - always saw you in a old convertible caddy in hot pink with all the bling on, waiting for the ladies to bring you your profits... B)