When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SUPER AVENGER RAFFLE

Admin

First off all; Big thanks to Lanikai, our great raffle meister and also Andrew for sponsoring this raffle :tu:

All details posted here; http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=83566

Prizes

85309259ed0a15ab880a8e3gi5.jpg

1: Breitling Super Avenger

2: 1 year Platinum membership

3-8: 1 year Supporter memberships

Who can participate?

All members.

Admin, co-admins and mods are not allowed to participate.

Ticket price

$3 pr. ticket

When will the raffle end?

The raffle will be automatically drawn by the raffle software 10/10/2008 @ 23.00 GMT

Are there any specials?

Yes! If you upgrade your membership to a platinum membership, there will be some free tickets included in the upgrade. Please contact me by PM or e-mail (admin @ rwg.cc) if you would like to upgrade.

How can I get my hands on some tickets?

1. Go to http://www.bit.ly/gettit

2. Register (I suggest you use your current RWG display name and e-mail address registered here)

3. Buy tickets

Anything else I need to know?

If you have a question about the raffle, feel free to PM me.

many members have not been present lately .. could be for a variety of reasons.. from family to work.,. might be a good idea to email all relevant members.. for info purposes ..

betcha.. members would like to get involved .. they are jus not aware we are running a raffle... :D

It may have been ten buyers before, but even then it was more than ten tickets. I'm guessing people are buying and not posting here (not like that's even expected), at least I hope so. Support this great site and get a chance at that amazing watch.

I'm hoping I win because that's a watch I really want and I'd love to try one from another collector. So far ALL my watches (and wife's and friends') have come from the same one.

Yes, the winner has been drawn and should have received an e-mail from the lottery software

The winner is Ticket ID 2f505306d791c0fd7ed9

and to save you all the work of logging in, checking all your ticketnumbers, etc.....

The lucky winner of the avenger is Moze. Congratulations. Please contact Lanikai for details on how to get your prize

Thank you all for participating. Although you did not win, you support the forum with every raffle ticket you buy and THAT is highly appreciated : :wub: