When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Holy Cow!

ryyannon

Amazing! I had presumed it was a seriously odd Halloween outfit to be honest.

[/FUNNY MODE OFF]

I know I'm (too?) empathetic - I can't imagine his life has been a breeze, that allegations stick because he looks weird (I don't know the facts, the allegation I presume must have been touching a girl, he was convicted with a 30 day jail sentence (plea bargain against a 10+yr sentence??) - there are a lot of factors involved that could have meant that was a raw deal; but we don't know that), I wonder if he has been a victim of harsh nurture over nature.

What I mean is, the lynch mob's stereotype of the child molester may vary substantially from the more usual kind (i.e. respectable members of the community, they need respect to gain access and trust - and find it easier to avoid accusation).

I'm writing without knowledge of these circumstances, of course. But poor bastard....

[/FUNNY MODE BACK ON]

@retep: back off - that's my girl!

Take it easy! :)

Just a wee addendum:

The Ohio County link on the Snopes website says "Sexually Oriented Offender, victim: Child Female. File last modified 2006-01-30"

And that's what I based my previous comments on.

It seems looking around the internet though, that the victim was a nurse that works in his nursing home. He tugged on her skirt - he said to get her attention, she said for kicks.

A bit rough? You decide.

Edited by cornerstone

Sorry if I've outed somebody's avatar, but this was too good not to post:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp

Cheer up, Mahler (and count your blessings)

I am on my working place and cannot stop laughing just by remembering the face of the guy...it isn't nice from my part...bat that face makes me laugh and laugh...cannot stop...and your comments guys...they are too cruel! :lol: