When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck

RobbieG

Some follow through for Saturday with the pajama series. I woke up this morning, came to work, changed into the silks and tried on this...

UNwrist4.jpg

UN12r.jpg

Tomorrow I go to get measured for a wedding suit so I'll wear this again until I figure out what strapped dress watch to buy for the occasion - need more suggestions guys...

DJ13.jpg

DJ10.jpg

I don't blame you Arty. I think a gen Navi is on my list to buy some day as well. I'm personally into the version with the silver on silver subdails and with the thick OEM Croc in black with the white stitching.

Still this one- Nine days straight, and no plans to remove from my wrist...

If I don't end up buying the Gen, they may be burying me wearing this one. On a lighter note, Happy weekend! Arty

I don't blame you Arty. I think a gen Navi is on my list to buy some day as well. I'm personally into the version with the silver on silver subdails and with the thick OEM Croc in black with the white stitching.

Hadn't thought of that dial / strap combo Robbie- sounds like it would be really cool! No substitute for the OEM Breitling straps either (I own a 20mm tan calfskin). I'll bet the black Croc is simply awesome, even though it would cost as much or more, than the rep watch... Ciao, Arty

I hit school this morning to grade some of my students art projects. just relaxed the hell out. wore my trusty dusty DSN112. I love this thing now that it's got a new and mucho macho bettero bros.

11-17.jpg

switchin it to teh SA v2 for an even lazier sunday.

31-6.jpg