When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It would appear there is a NEW WM9 Sub

cschenone

It would appear from their SITE that WM9 sub now boast Super Luminova, hollow mid link bracelet and "Noob style" rounded "S" dial to replace the last years flat S design.

-Chris ;)

who's site

link please :D

I still do not understand why WM9 insists on putting a "grading" of AAAAAA+++ or whatever on his site. His products appear to be high quality and acceptable to rep community where it is known that such a grading system is hogwash. Seeing stuff like that only makes him appear to be a scam site. WM9, if you are reading this, please drop the "rating" or "grading" from your site, it does you no good at all.

I really feel good about bringing the wm9 watches to the forums. Many of you know I started as a hobbyist, a modder, before carrying watches. I stress a rep has to make senses in terms of value and closeness to gen. The new wm9 v2 sub makes sense. $530 for a near 1:1 construction (only the crown position is not so 1:1. It is still lower than gen's because a thicker than gen movement is used) with superlumed dial and hands, 1:1 dw overlay, no need to trim the CGs, etc., is truly good value. Some people said $530 is a lot of money. So is $350 and so is $120. You have to look at comparable products and compare the prices. I don't need to break the price down for you. Just look around.

-bk

I really feel good about bringing the wm9 watches to the forums. Many of you know I started as a hobbyist, a modder, before carrying watches. I stress a rep has to make senses in terms of value and closeness to gen. The new wm9 v2 sub makes sense. $530 for a near 1:1 construction (only the crown position is not so 1:1. It is still lower than gen's because a thicker than gen movement is used) with superlumed dial and hands, 1:1 dw overlay, no need to trim the CGs, etc., is truly good value. Some people said $530 is a lot of money. So is $350 and so is $120. You have to look at comparable products and compare the prices. I don't need to break the price down for you. Just look around.

-bk

Well, BK, if you do represent WM9's watches on the forum, it's good news in my humble opinion.

A member with a lot of knowledge proposing great watches is a nice and winning combo :D

Can I ask a question about the superlume? In the second close-up of the dial, it looks as if it has been hand applied like a relume so that each hour marker is a little domed. Is my perception accurate? Would a genuine dial have this feature, or should it be flat? My concern is that the superlume is a relume over a factory dial and will look as such.

Just asking...not trying to cause trouble.

Cheers.

Edit to say I could be completely wrong about what a gen dial looks like.