When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

group buy of the best of the best UPO

dan156

Just been thinking,

I wonder if a dealer would or will be able to offer, a group buy of an upo that has been worked on to remove the common flaws and give us the best Upo bar none and give a price that would make us happy and them FAME GLORY and the members of RWG big smiles...

Just something to Think about..

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did one over at RWI and the person who set it up is a member here as well. He is currently out. I just PM'd him about it a couple of days ago. I want one, and if enough people add to this thread, maybe we can convince one of the dealers to set this up. Thoughts?

Just been thinking,

I wonder if a dealer would or will be able to offer, a group buy of an upo that has been worked on to remove the common flaws and give us the best Upo bar none and give a price that would make us happy and them FAME GLORY and the members of RWG big smiles...

Just something to Think about..

Saywha? This group buy has to be for a modded UPO then.

Someone will have to buy a ton of UPO's and replace the OMEGA logo with "no feet".

Yes, then it will be the perfect group buy. =)

I did a group buy of the UPO w/clone movement, sold the every one of the makers black bezels and I wont take any more orders on the orange bezels.

A perfect dial option would certainly be nice. I will have to look into that.

Please do not contact me about this UPO Group Buy, I cannot accept any more orders because there is very little or no stock available (Black Bezels or White Number Dial option).

It was very surprising to me how many people contacted me about receiving their clone movement only to open their supposed ETA movement that they purchased from a certain couple dealers only to find that they had a clone too.. so sad they paid close to or more than $300 when I did the same watch for $175 ...

In all,, the UPO GB sold around 75 pieces, out of the 75 clone movement watches, I have had 1 customer with 1 bad movement. Not bad imo

I'm definately interested in the 42mm black bezel. Lets just hope a dealer can get his hands on enough watches. Apparently the popularity of the PO has shot through the roof due to Quantum of Solace, and most dealers I've been in contact with are sold out!