When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

group buy of the best of the best UPO

dan156

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am talking to some of the Dealers to see if we can make this happen. I think we all love this watch and having the correct dial would be great. I really want this to happen for the community (and myself) but I hope other members speak to the dealers they have relationships with and gauge their interests. As we all see there is a market, and if we push, a dealer will see the potential and work with us.

I knew the forum. wanted this .

but to see the number of post. I think we need to pick one model that can be made, a po or upo ,I would like to see a black verson .

Maybe it could be called a QOS PO or QOS UPO(a bond verson LOL). If we are going to do this and be good for us and the dealer that is brave enough to do this.

I am a big man 6"5 so i would like the 45mm But I Also have the 42mm and like it too..

So what do we do,

I think that a black 42mm would be a good starting point.

I believe we should get the classic one perfect and see how the numbers go and then we can enjoy the power of the forum..

After talking to a couple of dealers, here is what I found out from them (just passing on info). The factory that made the 4th Gen UPO doesn't make it anymore. Another dealer told me that there is a chance that this could be done, but nothing before the first of the year. So, that is what I have found out from the two dealers I have relationships with. I encourage you, who are truly interested to email the dealers you have relationships with and send them this thread. Show them that there is genuine interest in this.

Lastly, I just want people to be aware of this; In order for a dealer to do a group buy this big, we are probably going to have to pay first. I don't think any dealer here wants to get stuck with 100+ watches and sit on that kind of capital inventory. I know there have been other buys of people saying that want one and then when it comes time to pay they disappear. If we continue to work toward getting a 5th Gen (I guess you would call it that) UPO. we are going to have to really commit.

Also be aware, we are all going to have to agree on the size and the movement. The colors are not that big of a deal but in order to get the best price, we have to come up with a consensus of what we want.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

well .. it has been said .. How we do this..

!

1 .. Pick size and colur.. (not that easy)

2 .. Find Dealer ( Looks like may be on its way)

3 .. find 100 people (that easy..)

4.. getting 100 people to pay ( going to be hard)

5.. Getting a good price

If we can do this it may be the best rep ever.. the goal of this forum from day one.. and may show the dealers that we as a forum, wish for a higher level of wacth then we are getting.

if the factorys will not or cant do it , then lets see if we as a forum can get the watches we buy right from the dealers( with a price increase of coarse). because some of us (well me) do not have time to send a rep here to get AR done, here to get the logo fixed and so on .I would love to pick a watch and say .. dame this is good..

just me .. so lets see if we can get this thing done ..

ps love rwg.cc

well .. it has been said .. How we do this..

!

1 .. Pick size and colur.. (not that easy)

2 .. Find Dealer ( Looks like may be on its way)

3 .. find 100 people (that easy..)

4.. getting 100 people to pay ( going to be hard)

5.. Getting a good price

If we can do this it may be the best rep ever.. the goal of this forum from day one.. and may show the dealers that we as a forum, wish for a higher level of wacth then we are getting.

if the factorys will not or cant do it , then lets see if we as a forum can get the watches we buy right from the dealers( with a price increase of coarse). because some of us (well me) do not have time to send a rep here to get AR done, here to get the logo fixed and so on .I would love to pick a watch and say .. dame this is good..

just me .. so lets see if we can get this thing done ..

ps love rwg.cc

How about this?

1. 45mm, black with orange numbers. (this one will go with both SS, black and orange straps

4. I don