When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Replica Forum?

retep

Mine came within moments.

Something you said, perhaps? :lol:

i just tought that i would be member nr. 13...then olympus registered and my nr. was gone...now i am still waiting...but no validation e-mail...DAMN! i am getting nervous!

... or was it you? :D

Happy timekeeping!

Clive

That is really very funny because i am the greatest noob as it come to computers. I can switch my laptop on an off and thats about it. But seriously does anyone know who ak the admin is over there?

Registered, got the confirmation instanly, interesting, bookmarked it, and started reading around...until I came across "The best fakes come from Russia, Italy and Switzerland..." and then it was over. Rubbish :yuk:

I gave a reaktion on that statement. Probably banned from now one.

Today i stumbled at a replica forum wich i did not know excisted. As i looked around i saw that it was quite new and not visited much. Did anyone know of it`s excistence? Who started it one of us or..........?

I found it linked off a link from Audemarsfan off a link off TRC.

It's got older rehashed articles on it culled from a random assortment of sites. Who is AK and when is the site supposed to open? :D

It's got older rehashed articles on it culled from a random assortment of sites. Who is AK and when is the site supposed to open? :D

Hmm I wonder :g:

Does anyone remember when Blade was first having trouble and forced to close his dealers area that someone from TRC offered him an offshore site that had already been set up?

Could this be it? :o

Ken

I couldn`t remember how i got there but now you mention the link from audemarsfan i think i followed the same route as you.